hitmeoff is offline Associate Member

Predisone and Gear

Im in the middle of a cycle that consists of Test, Deca , Dbol , Winny (not at the same time though) and Fina. Ive been breaking out the last few weeks (actually abou a week before i started th ecycle, im now in week 5). After failed attempts at curing the problem with B5, Zinc, Guggle, and Tea Tree, I had to go the dermatologist.

He prescribed me Accutane @ 40mg (no worries, Ive done 80mg ED of Acctuane before and never had any problems, and thats WITHOUT ALA, NAC, and Tyler Liver Detox, which Im using now). He also gave me a handfull of predisone. I think they are 2-5mg tabs? Im supposed to take 1 a day till the acne starts clearing up. Question is, how much is the predisone at this dose gonna hurt my gains? WOuld it have any adverse affects with the gear? Should I just ignore the predisone and wait for the accutane to kick in?

bump

bump

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I take 5mg of Pred a day sometime 10mg due to a health issue. I am currently on a cycle. I have been on Pred for a few years and will probably be on it for a while. My research showed know gains hinderance, however, Pred will cause some bloat and increased hunger. Make sure you taper it down, even though you are on low dosage, always taper. Some peoople experience moodiness while on pred especially for first time. Drink plent of water. Add extra to what you are already drinking. Hope this helped.

PM me if you have any specific questions.

Thread Information