Tren E 600mg/wk 3-10
    Test S 100mg/day wk 1-5
    Abombs 100mg/day wk 1-2 or 3

diet - 300g prot
    5000 cals
    fat/carbs unlimted (my body type )

on hand for sides/pct
    clomid,novla,finasteride,dutasteride(pharme pills),

any suggestions would be cool, im figurin if i can stay to my diet ill have great success on this cycle.

current stats, 5'10 - 178 5% bf
    Last edited by GetHugeDieTrying; 12-20-2006 at 07:26 AM.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks like a gooder...cept I'd propably opt to use the prop instead of suspension for the first 4-5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Looks like a gooder...cept I'd propably opt to use the prop instead of suspension for the first 4-5 weeks.
    yea... ive been tryin to decide but ive heard from some users that the suspension will give greater bulking effects, being a lean low bf% guy, i want all the water i can get on cycle. If im goin ed with prop, why not susp?

why would you run prop?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Cant comment on the dosages but i would start all compounds including the tren on wk one

Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    yea... ive been tryin to decide but ive heard from some users that the suspension will give greater bulking effects, being a lean low bf% guy, i want all the water i can get on cycle. If im goin ed with prop, why not susp?

why would you run prop?
    Your going to want to stick yourself at least 2-3x's/ed with the suspension due to the very short half life...

It's up to you...suspension is great for the immediate effects that it exhibits, so maybe that's the route you may want.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Agree with marcus too..I'd start all on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    Cant comment on the dosages but i would start all compounds including the tren on wk one
    thx marcus, not ready to do a short heavy so im hittin this first, what advantages to starting all compounds on day 1?

Because you have the tren enanthate in the stack...it will be weeks before it begins it's release...sooner the better, IMO...everything else is already starting day 1 so why not get the tren E running right away too?

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Your going to want to stick yourself at least 2-3x's/ed with the suspension due to the very short half life...

It's up to you...suspension is great for the immediate effects that it exhibits, so maybe that's the route you may want.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Ive heard the 16 hour half-life works with 1x a day shots for bulking, but we'll see, i just may run it all cycle and up the dose to 2x a day.

definetly will start the tren on day 1, dont know what i was thinkin.. its enan needs atleast 3-4 wks, thx guys.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    thx marcus, not ready to do a short heavy so im hittin this first, what advantages to starting all compounds on day 1?
    I am a big believer in hitting the body with all compounds all on wk 1, the body if fresh and primed (i hope) and when you introduce them all this is when the most growth will occur, i feel you get the most benefit out of the products when no tolerance as been built up

Yeah, hear ya...suspension or prop...it's up to the individual really...I just prefer to kickstart my cycle with a good dose of prop...100mg/ed.

well prop should do the same thing at a lower scale, i believe susp is 10$ more for 20mls than prop for me so, humpth. i guess well see.

Thread Information