dmania is offline Junior Member

Question How Do I Keep Gains And Not Get Tits?

Can some one explain Which gear is best to keep your gains and keep you from getting gyno. sorry, kinda new at this.

POSH is offline Member
    I gained and kept a solid 10 lb. from homemade fina. I am not an expert, but usually small gain AS are kept best. Hope that helps.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Use the search button!! You'll find a thousand threads.Type in "gyno" and see what gear caused gyno with the bro's and what they did to stop it!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Anavar and Winstrol are good AS to use with minimal sides and keepable gains...usually

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I thought Eq/test/winny cycle did wonders for me and kept just about all of it but thats just my opinion. Im gonna try deca /test/dbol cycle next cause I seen my buddies get freaking huge off of that cycle. To avoid gyno is a pretty easy , I would have at least 60 nolvedex on side and only take them if you experience the itchiness and soreness of the nipple or nipples. If you want to be on the safe side just get some armidex to take through out your whole cycle and youll be ok.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're too young to be even considering this.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    bro honestly ,no flame intended every question uve asked so far,shows that yoru cluelesson this subject.u really need to try doing search on your own beoreu ask off the wall question s.here ill help u gear wich dont tend to aromatise .let me guess u dont kniw what aromatize is right?

dmania is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by big N
    bro honestly ,no flame intended every question uve asked so far,shows that yoru cluelesson this subject.u really need to try doing search on your own beoreu ask off the wall question s.here ill help u gear wich dont tend to aromatise .let me guess u dont kniw what aromatize is right?
    actually i do kno what it means, ive done a lot of research, and the reason im asking this question is to make sure the right thing is done to prevent gyno. i am sorry if that bothers you that im not as smart as you. how can u say no flame intedned when you try to make me sound like an idiot?

Thread Information