CITATION X is offline New Member

Starting cycle with high LDL???

Help guys. I finished my cycle 4 weeks and clomid last week. I had blood work done 2 days after ending clomid therapy, and found out my LDL was at 157. The doc said I need to get it down to 130. I have some q's.
    1. Does clomid affect LDL (I don't think it does)
    2. Should I wait until the levels drop before
    commencing my next cycle?
    3. What are your opinions on dropping the levels,
    cardio, niacin??? I've already done a search LDL, but just wanted to get some new info.

FYI...I eat clean already.

Thanks guys!

Newb1 is offline New Member
    Damn no replies ? I askes somwthing similar just now and i see this is 16yrs old ...........

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Yes wait until your levels drop, why would you want to run a cycle that could potentially further increase your LDL and cause damage?

Time on + PCT = Time Off

Quote Originally Posted by CITATION X View Post
    Help guys. I finished my cycle 4 weeks and clomid last week. I had blood work done 2 days after ending clomid therapy, and found out my LDL was at 157. The doc said I need to get it down to 130. I have some q's.
    1. Does clomid affect LDL (I don't think it does) Clomid does not affect cholesterol.
    2. Should I wait until the levels drop before Your cholesterol level isn't that much above the limit. I would consider your border line.
    commencing my next cycle?
    3. What are your opinions on dropping the levels,
    cardio, niacin??? I've already done a search LDL, but just wanted to get some new info. We can normally drop cholesterol level by about 10% through diet. If you're already eating clean, you need to take some sort of medication to drop your level from where you're at. Cholesterol is the crud in your blood stream. Just doing cardio isn't going to lower your cholesterol level. You need to remove the crud and that comes through medication.

FYI...I eat clean already.

Thanks guys!
    You should think about your long term health over short term gains. I personally think you'll be fine if you run a cycle. You do need to talk to your doc about getting your cholesterol under control.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    ask the doc about getting a cholesterol particle size test done. if that test comes back ok, then your elevated LDL is NOT negatively effecting your health anyways so the high number is irrelevant

Thread Information