crazyasshole is offline New Member

equipose, anavar, winny good stack?

im going to be starting my third cycle soon and was thinking of taking equipose 400mg a week for 10 weeks and anavar at 60 mg a day for 10 weeks and winny at 50mg a day for 6 weeks. how does that sound? any suggestions as to what are the best types of eq, winny and anavar, who makes the best stuff. and lastly how many cc's does 400mg a week convert to and sould i take it once week or split it up more? one more question i amgoing to be taking this during football is there anything wrong with that? thanks alot fellas and help will be great.

Kullman is offline Member
    The winny may make your joints a little sore, which may suck during football. Most people will tell you not to run 2 17aa drugs (winny,anavar ) due to toxicity of the liver however I think you will be fine. IMO the best Eq is ttokyo or Quality Vet. The best winny-Zambons, as for anavar-BTG or SPA (very expensive unless you have a good hookup). If you get Eq that is 200mg/ml you will shoot 2cc's a week for 400mg's. Goodluck bro

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    What Kullman said...

thanks alot fellas, do you know about how much it will cost for all of it? i know the anavar is expensive but what do you think the price will be about? do you know anything about aviredex or somthing like that its a antiestrogen supposed to take .25mg a week during the cycle? any ideas? thanks bro

Kullman is offline Member
    It really depends on your source for how much this cycle will cost you. I usually use Arimidex when I am on test or retaining water. Gyno would be unlikly on that cycle but it is possible, so yes you could run it at .25mg ed if you wanted or just get some nolva to have on hand in case you notice gyno symptoms.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Kullman
    It really depends on your source for how much this cycle will cost you. I usually use Arimidex when I am on test or retaining water. Gyno would be unlikly on that cycle but it is possible, so yes you could run it at .25mg ed if you wanted or just get some nolva to have on hand in case you notice gyno symptoms.
    Beat me to it again bro......Kullman is right on the $$$...that cycle should produce minimal sides and solid, lean gains...keep us posted

thanks alot guys i will keep ya posted and thanks for the info.
    peace bro

Thread Information