needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

Members Experiances with SHORT HEAVY Cycles...

I keep reading about short heavy cycles, but i havent really come accross memebers experiances of them... Im not asking for Doses - but i would like to hear from people who have run them... Id like to know what compounds were used, how long they stayed on, what gains they made, the PCT used and how long they waited till they started again...

Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Marcus and Vitor I know do them, or have done. I havent personally though I may try it one day.

goose is offline Banned
    Xtralarg another guy.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    they work

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    best gains or should i say All my gains this year came after one, but i primed, after contest.

Ive done them with great success.

Compounds used in the best one which was a 30 day cycle were;

Test E
    Tren E
    Test P
    Winny
    HGH
    A-dex
    T4

PCT;

HCG
    Nolva
    Proviron
    Clomid
    HGH
    T4

I gained 15lbs in 30 days, 7lbs of which i held onto. The doses were insane and I believe that HGH played a massive part both during and after.
    I ran this cycle with Marcus300(we train toghether) and we ran our HGH 3on
    3off(12iu ed) we both gained 1lb on every growth day throughout the 30day cycle. It was crazy!
    -XL

jing jai

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I done may different cycles and compounds but over the years Ive always gone back to short cycles for building the the most muscle tissue, this is because after cycle i can recover and maintain very easy compared to longer cycles, when running longer cycle is hard to fully recover and maintain what you have gain, so while your trying to bring back your own levels muscle tissue is going faster than you can maintain it, so normally if bb's are truefull they always go back on sooner than they should which ends up with more sides to combat or a tolerance as been built up and more drugs are needed,

When short cycles are done proper nothing comes close to them in any way, a good prime is needed for 6-8 wks, this opens a major growth window for muscle tissue to grow, then the right compounds which interact nicely with each other need to be designed in the correct cycle,

PCT used is the normal pct for you to recover, normally this is alot quicker than longer cycles, compounds what can be used are either long esters or short, normally the long ester are run at a high dose and cut short around 15 days from the end of cycle and swapped to short and short ester introduced so everything lines up for pct straight away,

If big gains in muscle tissue are your goals then GH is a must, like XL stated we have done many studies regarding GH and the dose and time on and off it and the results are amazing, but GH is a unbelievable addition to a growth cycle if ran correctly.

Thread Information