flex_w is offline Associate Member

Test Cycle & Gyno

hey guys i am going to start a cycle of test enanthate 500mg/w and i have a little bit of natural gyno from puberty. I have 2 bottles of Letro on the way but i want to know how i can fit this into the cycle?
    Some people say do it 2 weeks before you start your cycle. Some say during? can someone just point out how much i need to use and when.

outlawtas is offline Junior Member
    Usually starting it the same time as your start your cycle is fine. Letro is pretty powerful though, how severe is your gyno? Letro destroys sex drive in some, Aromasin is a good answer - right in between Letro and Adex.

I have natural gyno as well from age 13 (6% BF so not fat). I used letro to see if it would get rid of my existing gyno, didnt work. I used high dosage. Be careful if using high dosage,,, can cause emotional problems when u decrease the dosage. A dosage of about 2.5 mg or less is ideal. Since letro is VERY potent, maybe use less than 2.5mg,, cuz some estrogen in the system is good. There is really no point in starting b4 cycle cuz ur system is normal. Once u start juice use it,, 2.5 mg per day or less. If u got the letro spray thats about 10 sprays if i recall properly.
    Last edited by Schwarzenegger; 12-27-2006 at 05:06 AM.

i have liquid letrozole coming in in a week. so i should use it when i start my cycle? OR can i use it if i feel like my gyno is gettin worse?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    General protocol is .5 mg ED (2 pumps). I assume that since test e takes a while to kick in that it would be fine to start the letro the same day as the test but I am not sure of this. Yes you could start using just if it worsens but since you already have some gyno I think its quite likely to cause problems. I would run it .5 everyday and increase the dosage if it gets worse.

sweet thanx dog slime appreciate it

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Good luck Flex_W, the letro should work great. It is very strong. There should be no gyno problems.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    some one needs to get this straight because the normal dosage reads .25 mgs if you dont want to fvck up your sex drive and have sides.....25 mgs equals 1 pump of spray.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes cst rydr
    some one needs to get this straight because the normal dosage reads .25 mgs if you dont want to fvck up your sex drive and have sides.....25 mgs equals 1 pump of spray.
    you up the dose if you get itchy nips etc. find binos thread and read , it will explain it all.

sweet thanx mate just the answers i was lookin for

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes cst rydr
    Many bros go with .25 OR .50 but especially if you already have gyno I would suggest .5 I seriously doubt it will hurt the sex drive while taking 500mgs of test

Thread Information