Shang III is offline Junior Member

Satchets, vials and injections

Can a person safely transfer liquid from a satchet into a sterile vial or is it to much of a risk to contaminate the product?
    What if you didnt inject all the way into the muscle would it hurt like hell?

Yea you could do that, just withdraw the juice into syringe and change needles to inject into vial so u got sterile needle. Or you could transfer to one syringe or several syringes so that their ready to inject when the time comes.

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    be sure you sterilize the sachet BEFORE you ever touch it with a needle. the gear may be clean, but the sachet isnt...

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger
    Yea you could do that, just withdraw the juice into syringe and change needles to inject into vial so u got sterile needle. Or you could transfer to one syringe or several syringes so that their ready to inject when the time comes.
    Good advise, I will add u store them at a dry place and at a reasonable temp to avoid possible contamination after transfer.

Swiggy is offline Associate Member
    i actually just store in the syringes. i wash my hands, clean off the whole sachet with an alcohol pad and then poke a hole. then i switch needles and load them. im sure many people will disagree with this but it has worked for me.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I've been waiting 10 days so far to try the sachets

Apex is offline Associate Member
    Check it out bro - I did NOT write this, but I did find it helpful:

get a big ass 20 ml syringe, or a few actually.
    get a few .2 filters, whatmans(depends how many dif compunds your using. 1 filter for each should do)
    some cottonseed oil
    some 18 gauge needle tips.
    Sealed sterile vials (depends on how much and how many compounds you have)
    a couple bottles of 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohal
    alcohal swabs
    u can get this all through lion, except for the alcohal. go to the drug store or food store

FIRST:WASH YOUR HANDS w/ anti bacterial soap and hot water. Then splash and rub some of that alcohal on them and let dry.

next, lay down a garbage bag or plastc wrap where your gonna work. Wipe that down with some alcohal.
    Then, i like to glove up and wear a mask so i dont breath on anything.

so lets say you have 4 deca sachets, 5 ml each. WIPE the sachets off thorougly w/ alcohal.(i actually doused them with alcohal) get the big ass 20ml syringe, put an 18 gauge pin on it. Dip the needle in alcohal(syringes are already sterile but...). Then insert needle in a corner of the sachet. Extract the contents completely. You may have to move the needle around a bit and try to bunch the oil up in the same fashion you would toothpaste. Then let out excess air from the sryinge. should be around 5ml. if not, go in and try to suck more out.
    Then, re-dip your needle in alcohal and insert it it the next alcohal wiped sachet. Repeat w/ each sachet.

So, now you have about 20ml of deca in your syringe. Next, take a .2 whatman filter, wipe it with alcohal. Then take off the 18 gauge pin and put on the .2 whatman filter. it screws on nicely to your syringe snugly. Get a new 23 gauge needle(just the needle), douse it w/ alcohal, put it on your .2 whatman filter snugly.
    Next get your sealed sterile vial(with, in this case a 20ml holding capacity), and douse it with alcohal. Take a alchol wipe and wipe off the rubber stopper. then douse it again(overkill, i know).
    Now we are ready to filter the deca into the vial.
    Insert the needle in the center of the rubber stopper all the way in.
    Secure the needle-head with your finger(sometimes it will pop off and youll lose some oil)
    Now the fun: squeez the plunger down and slowly watch the oil make its way down. The first 1.7ml goes easy and goes in a few short spuirts cuz the filter is nt filled yet. but once it is, its slow from there. you gould get a "caulking gun" or you can get huge thumb muscles and sit there for a half hour like me.

Whrn your done, you will still have exactly 1.7 ml of your gear still stuck in that filter. So, we are gonna push("flushing the filter") that through with cottonseed oil. So, unscrew the big syringe, leaving the needle and filter in place on the vial, and suck up 2ml of cottonseed oil, screw it back on, filter that through, and your done!
    pull out the needle, wipe/douse the vial with alcohal, label it, and put it in your closet!

Quote Originally Posted by Apex
    Check it out bro - I did NOT write this, but I did find it helpful:

get a big ass 20 ml syringe, or a few actually.
    get a few .2 filters, whatmans(depends how many dif compunds your using. 1 filter for each should do)
    some cottonseed oil
    some 18 gauge needle tips.
    Sealed sterile vials (depends on how much and how many compounds you have)
    a couple bottles of 70% or 90% isopropyl alcohal
    alcohal swabs
    u can get this all through lion, except for the alcohal. go to the drug store or food store

FIRST:WASH YOUR HANDS w/ anti bacterial soap and hot water. Then splash and rub some of that alcohal on them and let dry.

next, lay down a garbage bag or plastc wrap where your gonna work. Wipe that down with some alcohal.
    Then, i like to glove up and wear a mask so i dont breath on anything.

so lets say you have 4 deca sachets, 5 ml each. WIPE the sachets off thorougly w/ alcohal.(i actually doused them with alcohal) get the big ass 20ml syringe, put an 18 gauge pin on it. Dip the needle in alcohal(syringes are already sterile but...). Then insert needle in a corner of the sachet. Extract the contents completely. You may have to move the needle around a bit and try to bunch the oil up in the same fashion you would toothpaste. Then let out excess air from the sryinge. should be around 5ml. if not, go in and try to suck more out.
    Then, re-dip your needle in alcohal and insert it it the next alcohal wiped sachet. Repeat w/ each sachet.

So, now you have about 20ml of deca in your syringe. Next, take a .2 whatman filter, wipe it with alcohal. Then take off the 18 gauge pin and put on the .2 whatman filter. it screws on nicely to your syringe snugly. Get a new 23 gauge needle(just the needle), douse it w/ alcohal, put it on your .2 whatman filter snugly.
    Next get your sealed sterile vial(with, in this case a 20ml holding capacity), and douse it with alcohal. Take a alchol wipe and wipe off the rubber stopper. then douse it again(overkill, i know).
    Now we are ready to filter the deca into the vial.
    Insert the needle in the center of the rubber stopper all the way in.
    Secure the needle-head with your finger(sometimes it will pop off and youll lose some oil)
    Now the fun: squeez the plunger down and slowly watch the oil make its way down. The first 1.7ml goes easy and goes in a few short spuirts cuz the filter is nt filled yet. but once it is, its slow from there. you gould get a "caulking gun" or you can get huge thumb muscles and sit there for a half hour like me.

Whrn your done, you will still have exactly 1.7 ml of your gear still stuck in that filter. So, we are gonna push("flushing the filter") that through with cottonseed oil. So, unscrew the big syringe, leaving the needle and filter in place on the vial, and suck up 2ml of cottonseed oil, screw it back on, filter that through, and your done!
    pull out the needle, wipe/douse the vial with alcohal, label it, and put it in your closet!
    a tip or two:
    pierce the sachet with one pin, replace it (the foil has to go somewhere. do you want it in the pin?), then finish drawing. when you pull the pin out of the sachet, change pins...

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Could the foil get in the pin? I just assumed that it would split the foil not push a piece of it out

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Thats a lot of work . I just clean the satchet good with alcohal and then use my clean little cosmetic scisorrs to cut the corner off . then I use a new needle and fill it up to 2.75 cc's and then i cap The syring and do the same thing with a second needle. 2.75 cc's this equals 5.5cc's which is what i've been getting out of then. Then depending on what I'm using I'll set up my injects for the week. lets say it's deca . then I'll use one on monday and one on Friday, thid gives me 600 mgs of deca minus the ester per week. If its tren then I'll make 5 injects with 1 cc a day , just pre load your needles , I do it by the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Dog-Slime
    Could the foil get in the pin? I just assumed that it would split the foil not push a piece of it out
    would you risk your health on that assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    I've been waiting 10 days so far to try the sachets
    If thats how long ago you ordered plan on being very patient as it took 5 weeks after i ordered to recieve and that wasnt at christmas time. the actual package came exactly one month after it was shipped.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    If thats how long ago you ordered plan on being very patient as it took 5 weeks after i ordered to recieve and that wasnt at christmas time. the actual package came exactly one month after it was shipped.
    Thanks Swiggy.....I actually planned on starting the cycle on March 1st.

If you're going to go through all that trouble just to get sterile gear from gear you bought, why not make your own from powder?

Quote Originally Posted by FearlessFighter
    If you're going to go through all that trouble just to get sterile gear from gear you bought, why not make your own from powder?
    its was hard enough just getting a source for the gear. in time i will probably make my own, but id rather know more about everything first. the sachets are made that way for shipping purposes. its definitely more of a hassle than wiping the rubber seal and drawing from a vial but its what i have so i just deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiggy
    its was hard enough just getting a source for the gear. in time i will probably make my own, but id rather know more about everything first. the sachets are made that way for shipping purposes. its definitely more of a hassle than wiping the rubber seal and drawing from a vial but its what i have so i just deal.
    OK, I understand.

Thread Information