Mixing EQ and Tren

ive heard some people say its no good, but ive also hear some people who run tren ,eq,and deca together, or just deca only cycles. anyone educated knows that this is dumb. Anyone ever ran eq+tren togethere. thanks

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you asking if it is ok to mix the same oils in the same syringe? If that is the question, then it is ok to do.

I have mixed 3 different compounds in the same syringe before. It all good.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ive had great results with tren eq and test mate............
    trial and error you should know that ................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    When people are saying to not mix deca /EQ/Tren it is because they all raise progesterone and could cause some prolactin-related gynocastemia which would require bromo or cabergoline (i.e. dostinex) or 200mg/d of B-6. I would count the TOTAL mg/wk of the tren/deca/eq to evaluate how much is TOO MUCH. Some people can take more of these compounds with no probs. I don't think I would go more than 600mg/wk TOTAL of the combined compounds for the first time...some will disagree but it's basic chemistry not rocket science. Something like 200-300mg/wk tren and 200-300mg/wk EQ would suffice with some test would suffice nicely.

Ryler is offline Junior Member
    200-300mg/week EQ is too low for results IMO....should be ran minimum of 400mg/week, some run 600mg/week as I am doing now....run it out minimum of 12 weeks on the EQ, 14 would be ideal.....just my 2 cents

andros00919 is offline Banned

test eq

Run Test + Eq or test + trenb or test +deca , but deca+Eq make you very Aggresive! IMexperience.

I read in other post, deca+Eq no mix well.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    nothing wrong with running deca and eq together wat5soever mate,i and others have done so many times with great results,and the aggressive thing is total crap,gear will only make you agressive if you are an agressive individual.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andros00919
    Run Test + Eq or test + trenb or test +deca , but deca+Eq make you very Aggresive! IMexperience.

I read in other post, deca+Eq no mix well.
    I have been reading many of your posts around the board and I have no clue where your getting your information from. Please stop spreading these lies bc some people may actually believe what your saying. I think you should stop posting and start reading more.

Thread Information