Jay-Ace is offline Member

Odd DNP sides!!!

Well to say I'm a little shocked is an understatement!!

I'm on Day 3 of DNP cycle, curently at 250mg/ED crystal.

Day 1 was odd, about 3-4 hours after taking the cap I felt a little buzzy and quite energetic!!

Day 2 was even odder, again about 3-4 hours after taking the cap I started feeling a little buzzy and again quite energetic!! Started doing some cleaning, then laundry?!?!?!

Now I'm on Day 3 and it's the same effect, except that today I'm feeling even more buzzy than Days 1 & 2 combined!! It's now nearly 2am, I've had a hard day and I've still got bucket loads of energy. Feel very happy, a little buzzy euphoria and today felt the 1st signs of increased core temperature and sweating.

I'm drinking 4 litres of mineral water a day, plus 2 litres of juices etc, and I'm still getting dark urine so I'm upping to 5 litres tomorrow. To me this is a good sign that my body is trying to dehydrte and thus the DNp is having the desired effect. Have lost nothing on Days 1 & 2 but today I've dropped by just over 2lbs.

Has anyone else had this buzzy felling and more energy when taking DNP?? I was expecting quite the opposite!!!

silverback300lbs is offline New Member
    When I took it in the past I felt like I had the flu. Everyone that I talked to felt the same. It was for sure not a good feeling at all

Quote Originally Posted by silverback300lbs
    When I took it in the past I felt like I had the flu. Everyone that I talked to felt the same. It was for sure not a good feeling at all

Yeah thats what i was preparing for!! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just a little bewildered!!

Bump for some input....

(Sorry for deleted post, keep forgettin not to quote on RD comments!!)

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Maybe your DNP also contains a stimulant that you are sensitive for to combat lethargy??

Just a thought, DNP should not really exhibit such effects in regards to energy by itsel, on the contraty, it should make you feel a bit tired.
    Just my opinion though. Maybe someone more knowledgable than me will help you.

SHAGGY

Snrf is offline Banned
    weird man!

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    I think you got sold some *Rec drug edit* with caffiene in it dnp makes you feel like your going to die , just have some will power and eat clean dnp is deadly and dumb. In 1 week my friend lost 10 lbs. but he looked like he was yellow and dead. I could lose 8-10lbs of water and fat with good diet and cardio. one hour cardio in morning and 8 hours later lift at evening time then go home and eat. But play with fire if you must.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    I think you got sold some XXXXX with caffiene in it dnp makes you feel like your going to die , just have some will power and eat clean dnp is deadly and dumb. In 1 week my friend lost 10 lbs. but he looked like he was yellow and dead. I could lose 8-10lbs of water and fat with good diet and cardio. one hour cardio in morning and 8 hours later lift at evening time then go home and eat. But play with fire if you must.
    for a start don't mention rec drugs, secondly thats a dumb idea. they'd hardly add caffeine to that would they? what would be the point?

Lose the attitude.

I must be having roid rage this mornig but when people tell me what to say it pisses me off. I dont have as many post as you Snrfmaster but thats because I mostly just read .

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Jucinator2, please refrain from making such posts, no need for childish responses, sometimes people don't agree with your view of things, you will have to learn to live with them. This board is here to help each other not make useless internet fights as if we are 8 year olds on daddys PC. Not trying to insult you or anything just saying, no need for name calling.
    And this board is strictly aganist naming any recr drugs.

SHAGGY

Snrf is offline Banned
    Please explain to me the point of adding caffeine (a weak stimulant) to the rec drug you mentioned (a very strong stimulant)?

silverback300lbs is offline New Member
    From What I Remember If It Is Dnp It Is Going To Stain Your Hands On Contact

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    shaggy is quite right (thanks shaggy!) name calling/rudeness is not welcome here, same goes for rec drug talk....
    I would agree with silverback, break one open and see if it stains and if stains can easily be washed off with water (they shouldn't).
    Contact the source and double check with him about the contents of the caps, you don't want to be taking stims when you don't know what they are.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    shaggy is quite right (thanks shaggy!) name calling/rudeness is not welcome here, same goes for rec drug talk....
    I would agree with silverback, break one open and see if it stains and if stains can easily be washed off with water (they shouldn't).
    Contact the source and double check with him about the contents of the caps, you don't want to be taking stims when you don't know what they are.

That was 1st thing I did, broke one open and tested for staining. Nice banana yellow and stained well.

Today I've just tested it with Ferric Chloride and as predicted it turned violet so this stuff is genuine.

Besides, I'm 99% confident on the source anyway as LOTS of 100% feedback for this source from well respected board users!!

Maybe I'm just weird, or maybe it's gonna just hit me in a few days!?!?!

PS.

People who are going to slag each other off are not welcome on this thread. Please don't do it!!

I know exactly what this stuff isn't. It's not a rec drug and yes I know plenty about rec drugs so no preaching please.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace

Maybe I'm just weird, or maybe it's gonna just hit me in a few days!?!?!
    I'd think so.

Remember the compound has a long half life..around day 4 is the time most are advised that they can up the dosage..

You're approaching day 4 now. Serum values will be noticeably higher than day 1's baseline.

Nark

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I'd think so.

Remember the compound has a long half life..around day 4 is the time most are advised that they can up the dosage..

You're approaching day 4 now. Serum values will be noticeably higher than day 1's baseline.

Nark

This is what I'm expecting to happen, I'm hazarding a guess that the ubnormal sides I'm feeling are Thyroid related. I suffer from a dicky Thyroid gland, with 3 days of carb depletion and then an insulin spiking meal along with T3 supplement I'm figuring it could be due to this?!?!

We'll see!! Thanks for teh input!!

SHAGGY is offline Member
    Could be thyroid related, but I would think that such stimulation is a bitt odd for a natural rise in Thyroid hormones, although I suppose it is a possibility(sp?). Maybe it is merely anticipation for the DNP results, but even then the amount of stimulation you describe is a bit to high to be psychological.
    Are you taking anything else with the DNP??

SHAGGY

Quote Originally Posted by SHAGGY
    Could be thyroid related, but I would think that such stimulation is a bitt odd for a natural rise in Thyroid hormones, although I suppose it is a possibility(sp?). Maybe it is merely anticipation for the DNP results, but even then the amount of stimulation you describe is a bit to high to be psychological.
    Are you taking anything else with the DNP??

SHAGGY

Yeah few things!!

Quite a long list. I wont go into detail coz its 90% the normal stack for a DNP cycle.

I'm gonna see how things pan out, I'm holding off the stimulants until these sides have sorted themselves out though.

SHAGGY is offline Member
    If you are not taking any stimulants I am guessing that it is most probably something with the content of your DNP caps, although it could be many other things. I can understand why you would like to know, but in a way it really isn't all that bad, feeling spaced out and tired all day isn't really fun either.

Hope you figure it out.

SHAGGY

edit: spelling

Shaggy, I'm not and have never been questioning the contents of the caps.

What I'm asking is has anyone else experienced this?? !!

But thanks for your input, I'm sure everything will work out!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    sounds like ur taking an amphetamine of some sort, how are ur sweats.. is ur shit green? jizz yellow? anything of that sort kuz sounds like something is a miss

goose is offline Banned
    jay ace is an old buddy of mine,It`s the combination of the blend you have
    including quercetin, ellagic acid, trimethyl glyceine, and
    sulbutiamine/taurine.It`s a good sign,I get this feeling when I include an ECA stack.just keep checking your body tem,keep water levels high and look out for rashes.Apart from that looking good.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    jay ace is an old buddy of mine,It`s the combination of the blend you have
    including quercetin, ellagic acid, trimethyl glyceine, and
    sulbutiamine/taurine.It`s a good sign,I get this feeling when I include an ECA stack.just keep checking your body tem,keep water levels high and look out for rashes.Apart from that looking good.

On Tai's comment I've just used the other half of the test cap to check for amphet and no trace.

As goose says, the mix I have is pretty strong!! And I forgot to add that I've been taking cayenne pepper!! That could be why, I've never tried it, only reason I am now is coz of recommendation from someone v.experienced!!

After todays buzzyness I've started to feel a little more sluggish tonight, sorta like a really really mild flu. I'm drinking ~7litres a day (5 water/1 pineapple/1 grape-orange) and still feel very mildly dehydrated. It's working alright, I can feel it. My head feels warm and i've noticed some very slight muscle flattening in my forearms and calves (both very over developed muscle groups for me).

Thanks all for the suggestions, but as I thought and like Nark said.... its kicking in now!! Tomorrow is ECAY time!! Yay!!!!!!!

I was merly stating that if he wasent sure of his source and he was feeling very entergetic that maybe ,just maybe he was sold something fake . And to Snrfmaster I was merly saying a few things it may be. And as I said before fake roids suck ( or weight lose sup.)and bad people who make fake things put all kinds of crap in them and thats not a dumb idea its the truth. And for the record I did'nt call anybody any names. but the good news is that it seems his dnp is real which is all this tread was about. Halotestin really makes me agressive and for that I apologize.

Thread Information