Thread: t 3 question

flexall is offline Banned

t 3 question

can someone help me out here .. what is the dosage per day with t3 and how many days do you take this...is there a certain time you need to take also. and does this show up on any drug test, thanks guys

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    yjere is a detailed FAQ in the faq forum bro
    and T3 is nutural so who care if they test you with have high/low T3

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    First off if you are not on any AAS or something to maintain muscle mass do not take t-3. It eats muscle as aggressively as it eats fat. The two ways most popularly used right now are 12.5 mcg a day for 5 to 6 weeks. This doseage allows for some fat burning with minimum sides and little or no rebound effect. The other way is to ramp the drug up and down. Here is what I do assuming you have 25 mcg pills and are a man. 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,4,4,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,4,4, 4,4,3,3,3,3,2,2,2,2,1,1,1,1....That is how many pills I take that day. It is very important to taper down slowly on T-3. The thyroid is not something to take lightly. That is 38 days which is actually a little longer then I like to go. Don't stay on any longer then that and always give yourself time between t-3 cycles (at least 10 weeks). I hope I have covered everything but if someone sees something missing please fill in the gaps.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    well said rickson

I ran 12.5 and i saw decent fat burning and so far i have no rebound at all. I really like t3 but i didnt want to run much higher since i was running it alone.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Rickson.

Explain to me why you need to ramp. I understand the need to ramp down. Just don't see why you could not start at 50mcg per day. Run that through the duration of a cycle and then ramp down for the last couple of weeks.

Why should you stay on no longer than 38 days?

I am not questioning any of your advice. I am thinking of trying t3 myself and getting some conflicting opions. So I am hoping to find out the reasoning behind people's advice.

Any help you can give would be appreciated.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi Swampthing,
    As far as ramping up it can be done quicker the ramp down is much more important. Since the Thyroid controls so many functions in the body I am cautious in how I introduce synthetic T-3 into the system. As far as the 38 days goes several people will say that is to long. I don't have a study to say any longer will cause permanent suppression but this is one of those not worth the risk things as far as I am concerned. I am sure people have done it longer but again suppression usually last three weeks before returning and I think 8 weeks without normal thyroid function is long enough. Everyone has to make there own choice on risk to reward ratio. Not very scientific but I hope it helped. I will see if I can find any studies backing that since I hate because answers myself.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the reply, Rickson.

From what I understand you can start at 50mcg and ramp up quickly. And this is really only necessary to see how your body will handle higher doses. Basically finding what dose is optimal for you. Ramping down however is what is important. 25mcg per week until the last week and then drop to 12.5mcg.

As far as duration of the cycle I have been told 6 or 8 weeks is good. But I guess it is however long you feel comfortable with having your own thryoid production interfered with.

Thread Information