BiggersBetter is offline New Member

Clenbuterol Side Effects

Currently on my 4th day of a 2 week cycle of Clen . Side effects that I am having from it are lots of cramps, some painful. My arms and hands, mostly hands, shake for short periods and stop and start up again. Really hard time trying to sleep at night and also feel hot at night.

I am eating lots of raisins (rich in potassium) to try and keep the cramping down so its not that bad. If anyone knows of any other things that might help reduce or eliminate side effects reply to this.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    are you supplementing with Taurine? If not then start. I would go with 2g pre and 2g post workout. Also drink a lot of water.

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    drink heaps of water, dont take it after 4pm, and u should be ok to sleep.. split ur dosages in 2.. say ur taking 80mcg on a particular day.. take 40mcg with creatine prior to ur cardio in the morning, then 40mcg 8hrs later.. i find it worked best that way

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Clen is great but very strong. lots of water and take taurine.

porkym1376 is offline New Member
    clen will also give u some serious migraines if you don't keep up the water intake. Cardo can be tough because you don't realize how much your heart rate has actually increased then you are dehidrated and is some serious sh;t;t;

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Supplement with Taurine I prep ( preload ) for at least 3 days so my liver is tanked up/ 5 grams a day. Then 3-5 grams daily while using - you can buy in bulk and cap your own. Lots of water and keep your potassium up too. Keep us posted. If I run clen without supplementing Taurine I get terrible cramps nearly disabling...

Thread Information