ecivon is offline Member

Prop Deca Problems/Illness

I don't know what's going on, hopefully nothing serious. One month in on a 3 month 500mg week prop and 400 mg week deca cycle. Prop eod and deca 2x week.

First couple of weeks the pain was unbelievable -- couldn't do much of anything. The last couple of weeks the pain has gone down quite a lot, but just with the prop. But everytime inj. the deca the pain returns strong at that site for a solid week.

Because of this have been reluctant to inj. anything but quads and glutes. With all this pain from inj the prop and deca don't want to shoot delts and have this smaller muscle hurt like hell.

About 10 days ago started feeling not well and really bloated up bad. Entire body was swollen and weight jumped 20lbs. Bad indigestion, heartburn and headaches/pressure. Starting to feel a little better today and swelling going down some, but still have some heartburn. Still feel not well.

I've done this cycle a couple of times before and never had these reactions before.

Little nervous about the gear and if I should continue, or stop the cycle, or if the symptoms are related to the gear at all.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Please go and check your blood pressure now. That idigestion may be chest pain related to high B.P. If you are very bloated, it is likely.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    Please go and check your blood pressure now. That idigestion may be chest pain related to high B.P. If you are very bloated, it is likely.
    Yeah, Thanks Bro. That was a concern and I did that a few times. I have a cuff at home and use it when I think I need to. It was okay, though I was a little surprised.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    If this is new gear(new manufacturer)... and you have done this cycle before.. and are having problems suddenly with this new manufacturer's gear, than I would be suspicious about the gear maybe?
    If it's something you think is out of the ordinary, I would personally say why take the risk?
    I would listen to my body on this one.

I would check it daily including today because B.P fluctuates and sometimes you need to monitor it for a week before you get a clear picture. Are you using an AI with your cycle, i.e liquidex?

ecivon is offline Member
    I would check it daily including today because B.P fluctuates and sometimes you need to monitor it for a week before you get a clear picture. Are you using an AI with your cycle, i.e liquidex?
    Yep, .25mg ed

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    If this is new gear(new manufacturer)... and you have done this cycle before.. and are having problems suddenly with this new manufacturer's gear, than I would be suspicious about the gear maybe?
    If it's something you think is out of the ordinary, I would personally say why take the risk?
    I would listen to my body on this one.
    It is new gear for me, but got it from BB'ers where I live that use it all the time and have never had problems with it.

Maybe if your eating the arse end out of a dead rhyno each day worth of food, could be causing the heartburn and it's not related to the AAS your taking and typically if your gonna bloat, it would start around 4-5th week when the gear kicks in. You could be a little anxious too. My anxiety levels (physical anxiety) and tension rise when on cycle quite a bit

ecivon is offline Member
    Maybe if your eating the arse end out of a dead rhyno each day worth of food, could be causing the heartburn and it's not related to the AAS your taking and typically if your gonna bloat, it would start around 4-5th week when the gear kicks in. You could be a little anxious too. My anxiety levels (physical anxiety) and tension rise when on cycle quite a bit
    My diet is really pretty good. Don't eat too much red meat and have access to tons of quality seafood. Good protein and carbs. Don't drink pop, or carbonated fluids; lots of water. And actually I usually feel a little better when on cycle than off.

I'm wondering about a reaction of the deca to some corticosteroid inhalers I use. Saw some of that info on another thread here and I am overly sensitive to some meds and most pain medications.

Thread Information