Thread: Immune to clen?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Immune to clen?

I figure I would add another clen thread, as it seems they are a dime a dozen these days. So I am on day 12 of my clen, and I'm at 120mcg/day. I never got really bad sides, the most I got was a little shaky and faster heart rate. But now it seems I don't even have that. Is it possible that it is working but without sides? Or should I up the dose? I think I have lost a little BF but it is hard to tell. I know PB reccomended to stay at 120mcg, but I am not sure if that is enough.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Depending on what your heart rate is I would possibly up the dose.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I figure I would add another clen thread, as it seems they are a dime a dozen these days. So I am on day 12 of my clen, and I'm at 120mcg/day. I never got really bad sides, the most I got was a little shaky and faster heart rate. But now it seems I don't even have that. Is it possible that it is working but without sides? Or should I up the dose? I think I have lost a little BF but it is hard to tell. I know PB reccomended to stay at 120mcg, but I am not sure if that is enough.
    I reccomend to stay on a dose that feels comfortable to the individual. The reason I kept dose to 120mcg in the FAQ was that I did not want it to become a green light to all clen users to start using 200mcg+ ED. If you feel you are not getting results at 120 then bump dosage. The sides you feel should be mild as described and they will get less noticable. That is why I use clen, so I dont feel wired all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I reccomend to stay on a dose that feels comfortable to the individual. The reason I kept dose to 120mcg in the FAQ was that I did not want it to become a green light to all clen users to start using 200mcg+ ED. If you feel you are not getting results at 120 then bump dosage. The sides you feel should be mild as described and they will get less noticable. That is why I use clen, so I dont feel wired all the time.
    I think I will up the dose to 140mcg, and if it is too much I will back it down again.

RA
    You going with two wks on/off or doing benedryl

I think I will up the dose to 140mcg, and if it is too much I will back it down again.
    sounds good to me. I find 140mcg works well for me. You may also want to consider your clen may be underdosed, especially if it research grade.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    You going with two wks on/off or doing benedryl
    2 on 2 off, although I might extend the 2 weeks by a couple of days.

RA
    2 on 2 off, although I might extend the 2 weeks by a couple of days.

Yeah, thats what I find is most effective for me too. I was going to ask you to report your results from using benedryl because it didnt do squat for me.

Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Yeah, thats what I find is most effective for me too. I was going to ask you to report your results from using benedryl because it didnt do squat for me.
    2 on 2 off is better for me, I don't have that much bf, I just wanted to burn a little off before I started my cyce, and I got sick, and wanted to prevent muscle catobolism, which it did quite nicely. My muscles kept there size and they actually got harder.

did you get it from ar.
    do you take the dose in one go, or split it throughout the day?

It's Lions clen , and I split it up.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    I had similar issues. I went up to. .well, considerably more than 120. I never got jittery, or had an increased heart rate. I just got headaches and BITCHIN muscle cramps even taking 4 taurine tabs a day along with multivitamins and potasium. Heck, my jaw muscles even got cramps chewing steaks. lol, I was waiting to wake up with jaw pump and my jaw muscles be all jacked and shit.

But seriously, it didn't seem to do anything for me at all other than the sides.

(I was at 180mcg/day, single morning dose and was not about to go any higher)

POssibly too much to be effective? I was looking for th jitters and fast heart rate as a sign of correct dosing. But I only got that the first day with 80mcg. Second day at 80 I didnt have it. So I went up every other day 20mcg and never got those symptoms again.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a high tollerence for clen . I work up to a dosage much higher than 120mcgs.

Depending on your size, and tollerence to stimulants, you may need a slightly higher dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    I had similar issues. I went up to. .well, considerably more than 120. I never got jittery, or had an increased heart rate. I just got headaches and BITCHIN muscle cramps even taking 4 taurine tabs a day along with multivitamins and potasium. Heck, my jaw muscles even got cramps chewing steaks. lol, I was waiting to wake up with jaw pump and my jaw muscles be all jacked and shit.

But seriously, it didn't seem to do anything for me at all other than the sides.

(I was at 180mcg/day, single morning dose and was not about to go any higher)

POssibly too much to be effective? I was looking for th jitters and fast heart rate as a sign of correct dosing. But I only got that the first day with 80mcg. Second day at 80 I didnt have it. So I went up every other day 20mcg and never got those symptoms again.
    I think some of you guys expect ECA like sides from clen , It is VERY subtle and even when you cannot "feel" much working, it is working. A good gauge is to monitor your temp, clen should raise it by half degree or so when it is at a workable dose.

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I think some of you guys expect ECA like sides from clen, It is VERY subtle and even when you cannot "feel" much working, it is working. A good gauge is to monitor your temp, clen should raise it by half degree or so when it is at a workable dose.
    Then maybe I was up higher than I needed. I know the headaches and muscle cramps sucked.

I think your assuption of the ECA effects are correct in my case. I was looking for that and never got it. It was my first run with clen . Wasn't overly impressed. Helped a little, nothing that 30 minutes more cardio a week wouldn't have done though.

Quote Originally Posted by kynetguy
    Then maybe I was up higher than I needed. I know the headaches and muscle cramps sucked.

I think your assuption of the ECA effects are correct in my case. I was looking for that and never got it. It was my first run with clen. Wasn't overly impressed. Helped a little, nothing that 30 minutes more cardio a week wouldn't have done though.
    It sure doesn't work miracles, it is an aid to someone who already has perfect diet and cardio. it will help with the plateaus you encounter when trying to lose weight. If you want a weight loss miracle drug then DNP would be the way to go (research ALOT if you do as misuse can kill)

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    120mcgs is my limit. usually I can only run 100mcgs before the clen sides affect me. I have had good results with it.

Thread Information