hddp is offline Junior Member

Injection site problems

I apologize for starting another thread that has been related to some very recent ones, I did not want to hijack someone's thread.
    I have been injecting prop, 100mg (1cc) in glutes and now delts. Today was first time with delts, we will see tomorrow how that is. My right glute hurts bad, I know that a lot of people have the same experience with prop. My questions from anyone with similar experience is that my muscle is really tight in the area that I injected, a good 3 or 4 inches around the exact injection point. Still hurts like a mfckr. Has anyone had their muscle tighten up and get red for 5 days after a prop injection. Or should i be concerned with some sort of infection or oil buildup (I read something about that).
    Thanks for any input.

bump....anyone

KickBoxer is offline Junior Member
    Hey mate,

Im using 150mg prop eod, shot the delts yesterday for the first time and its killing me. at the start i only rotated between the glutes. i shot the quad the other day - which is still fkn sore, and then delts yesterday, is its ur first time with prop its gonna hurt, but should go away after about 3 days max.. i havent seen ne redness or ne thing, that could be infected, id get it checked just incase.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:21 PM.

03SvtCobra is offline Junior Member
    I was always under the assumption *from reading around the boards* that Prop actually caused a bit more pain than just Enth, etc. ???? Maybe I'm mistaken.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03SvtCobra
    I was always under the assumption *from reading around the boards* that Prop actually caused a bit more pain than just Enth, etc. ???? Maybe I'm mistaken.

that is true. generally, shorter esters cause more injection pain than the longer ones such as enanthate and cyp

03SvtCobra is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    that is true. generally, shorter esters cause more injection pain than the longer ones such as enanthate and cyp
    Ok cool thanks for clarifying that one for me, I was almost sure of it, but I'm not one to talk out of my ass or spread false info

I actually used the search button, which I do a lot but I did not this time, sorry to the non newbies, but I read from some other experienced users describe exactly what is going on. Some light redness, a bit warmer, and the muscle is hard and tight. Not always on the injections site, sometimes near it. He said it was normal for him from time to time with prop. Im gonna wait it out. If i do feel a fever or anything I will go to the doctor. Does not help that Test can make me feel like crap anyway.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information