newbrew is offline Senior Member

Would you run Tren as a firefighter?

I read that Tren effects endurance and causes shortness of breath. As a firefighter, this is sort of scaring me away. What are your thoughts on this? I was thinking a fairly low dose 50mg/day.

What are your thoughts? Would you use tren if your job relied on endurance? Also, lungs are important, as it determines how long you last on a bottle of air while in a fire.

It'd be great if any of you with personal experience could chime in, thanks.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have run tren and it affects you to a degree, but not enough to make a huge difference in endurance. For instance a half hour run just seemed a little more unpleasant on tren than normal!!

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    If you do run tren run it with eq. The eq will incress rbc and help with endurance. You will need to make sure you drink a shit load of water. Also run tren-a so if you do get sides you cant deal with you can just stop the it.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Ive run it without any problems at all reference FD

Kuzin Tarell is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    If you do run tren run it with eq. The eq will incress rbc and help with endurance. You will need to make sure you drink a shit load of water. Also run tren-a so if you do get sides you cant deal with you can just stop the it.
    would that not be pointles though as EQ takes supposedly 12 weeks time to kick in and most users do not run tren A for up to 12 weeks ?

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member

Tren & breathing = incompatable

I can't run Tren and play Rugby, simple as that.

Rugby is strength and cardio intensive: think; running wind-sprints, then doing twenty push-ups, then running wind-sprints, then doing twenty push-ups... no breaks in the play, no time-outs, no substitutions, ever.

I'd think that fighting a fire is pretty similar.

Guys who have no trouble with Tren are probably bodybuilders not concerned with having to move very fast for very long. It's just a different paradigm.

-BigLittleTim

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzin Tarell
    would that not be pointles though as EQ takes supposedly 12 weeks time to kick in and most users do not run tren A for up to 12 weeks ?
    no it takes 4 weeks to kick in and you start it befor the tren

no it takes 4 weeks to kick in and you start it befor the tren
    yea that would be the logical thing to do by starting it. But why do they say it takes 12 weeks to feel the effects if its only 4 weeks for it to "kick in" I mean granted I have never run eithe.r just curious....

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    I am a fire fighter / paramedic and I have run tren for as long as 20 weeks. I noticed some trouble breathing but not enough to hinder me in my job. Good luck and rember bro "stay low".

do they test you for FF's? I am in a situation where I can hopefully be a FF , but I am scared they will put me on a polygraph and ask me. I am in Boston if it matters.......
    Last edited by Kuzin Tarell; 12-29-2006 at 10:44 AM.

no they dont test for roids and they most likely will poly graph you. In my experience i find it best never to give up info but if asked just be honest. If you are in are about to take the written exam you have some time. Focus on getting this job if on cycle try to end it. In my exam no asked about steroids they asked about drugs like coke they ask about sex with anminals and about life sitiuations.
    I was not a boy scout when growing up i did some bad things but was lucky and never got caught and the mistakes i did get caught at i , i never made again and was honest with the invegestators

bro I took the exam, im ranked 20 on the list for the city....I got a score on the exam between 92-95.

Im debating if it would be a dumb move to just even get on. But I am at the same time trying to get stronger and in better shape.
    Last edited by Kuzin Tarell; 12-29-2006 at 11:05 AM.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If I ran it I would run tren A only and do it at a low dose of say 50mg/day or so. I just finished running tren Enanthate and ran too high a dose, and now I am paying with the sides. After a week the blood levels must still be high since the sides are still there.

rooster101 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    I can't run Tren and play Rugby, simple as that.

Rugby is strength and cardio intensive: think; running wind-sprints, then doing twenty push-ups, then running wind-sprints, then doing twenty push-ups... no breaks in the play, no time-outs, no substitutions, ever.

I'd think that fighting a fire is pretty similar.

Guys who have no trouble with Tren are probably bodybuilders not concerned with having to move very fast for very long. It's just a different paradigm.

-BigLittleTim
    how long does it take from the start of the cycle for you to feel your cardio effected??

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rooster101
    how long does it take from the start of the cycle for you to feel your cardio effected??
    For me it doesnt become apparent until about the third or fourth week.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    would i run it? YES

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    would i run it? YES
    No one asked you.

i read his thread it said "WOULD YOU" which is me since im on the other side of the screen infact it was ME not you who he was talking to since ur on the other side of the skreen so get it right ><

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Last edited by BigLittleTim; 01-02-2007 at 09:07 AM.

2bshredded is offline Member
    bro I took the exam, im ranked 20 on the list for the city....I got a score on the exam between 92-95.

Im debating if it would be a dumb move to just even get on. But I am at the same time trying to get stronger and in better shape.

You're ranked 20 for the BFD!!!(Sweeeeet) Get on first, get through the Academy then think about juicing after your proby period.
    Can make through the Academy, is this why you're thinking of jumping on?

I recently retired from a "big" city FD and if I were you I'd wait, what if your system did'nt like the juice and you got sick....kind of a stretch but you never know.

I run the shit out of it, and I'm a firefighter. Good thing I dont have it in me right now though, I tripped trying to catch a hydrant last week, I yelled out "****" in front of a bunch of kids in a front yard,hahahahhahaa, I felt retarded, if I had tren in me I probably would have kicked the hydrant and broke my foot or something

Ok good you have made the list you passed CPAT ? And the cheif interview? and now you may be going to the academy? forget roids go run your ass off that is get a good cardio program going and add weights into it. right now cardio vascular resistence in most needed .

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren destroys my cardio endurance and I seem to produce extra mucous in my esophogus/chest area, especially after i eat. This only seems to happen with tren. I dont get the cough, I just have to clear my throat a lot. I get winded after doing a set of pull-ups, so if I were a firefighter, I'd probably not run it, or experiment with Acetate at low doses first to see how you respond.

Another factor to consider which no one mentioned yet is sleep problems. I know you guys have some weird shifts, so sleep is very important.

Despite this, I love tren and I only run 60-80 mg ED, I vary my doses slightly based on the sides I'm experiencing (mainly sleeplessness/snoring/sweats).

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Go for it.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Go for it.

ahahahahahah....you must be in the running, another one bites the dust. I know guys that would dam near kill to get on.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I was considering EQ. So Test/Tren /EQ? I have never stacked 3 injectables before.

if ur running EQ for RBC/Platelette increase u dont need more then 300-400mg/wk
    and u only need to really shoot EQ 1x per week

Thread Information