I have been telling myself for the last 4 years i am going to do a bench meet but i end up never doing it because my bench always sucks because i am not built to be a HUGE massive presser. my best ever on the best day is 325lbs. at 198lbs. which i know now days is terrible! anyway this year of 07 there is a meet i am going to do regardless of what i do just to get it out of my system once and for all. about 3 years back now (god i cant believe its been that long already) i used AS a couple time the first time was sust at 250mg a week and deca 200mg a week for 12 weeks and second time was test prop 100mg ed and eq 200mg eod. for 16 weeks and in those times i found out i am pron to hairloss but when i took just deca for a month before i used the sust i was fine but when that test gets in me the hair starts falling out. so may question is i want to use something as or anything eles that will help my bench alittle more in the next 3 months! BUT that wont make me go bald in the mean time. its got to be easy on the hair or i wont use it.