Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Drinking on juice?

Yo bros,
    I was just wondering about drinking a few brews while on a cycle. Does drinking put too much of a strain on the liver if ur takin dbol ? Im currently takin 30 mg a day for the first 4 weeks of my cycle and was just wondering if i should stay away from alcohol completely or is it alright to drink a few once in a while?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    if you do a search you'll find a million threads on this subject. IMO: Everything in moderation.

r136 is offline New Member
    its just not worth it...wait till your off

Hephens is offline Member
    I would like to no what it really does to ur muscle when u have a few drinks or get drunk. I no i may have sliped a few times an drunk on training days with the boys.

MAXIMA5 is offline Anabolic Member
    I drink once in a while, and I know I will this weekend over the holidays. I';ve noticed a little alcohol goes a long way with me when i'm on cycle. Moderation.

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    It all depends on where your priorities are at! While I am on, I never have even one beer, as much as it kills me.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think they have it right with moderation. One or two, will be fine I think. I personally would not do it while on an oral such as dbol , but once the dbol kickstart is over, I think one or two, would be ok.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    1 or 2 is not going to kill you....

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    i agree, its all about moderation. although, when kickstarting with dbol or taking any other "high" liver toxic oral, i'de keep the drinking down to a very minimal amount if any during that time

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Just bot a case of French Champagne.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't drink. Not worth it.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    Bottoms up bro.

so whats the deal with shots then (the alcohol kind).

if 1 or 2 beers is ok, then is 5 to 6 shots the equvalent... haha this is a reach i know but I'm a fan of the booze. Actually I may be a boozer!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    it's the only time of the year i have a couple of drinks... i'm on a cycle... but a couple won't hurt.... I HOPE lol

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer187
    so whats the deal with shots then (the alcohol kind).

if 1 or 2 beers is ok, then is 5 to 6 shots the equvalent... haha this is a reach i know but I'm a fan of the booze. Actually I may be a boozer!
    If you are put in a posistion where you are expected to drink, say a friend comes in from out of town, then moderation is the key. If you are drinking because you can't stand not too, then you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you should be juicing.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are going to drink a 2-3 or 2-3 drinks is ok,but if you are going to drink like theres not tomorow....dont do it.

LPR.

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    if 1 or 2 beers is ok, then is 5 to 6 shots the equvalent...
    It would be the equivalent if the beer is 60% alcohol

I would not touch booze when on, drinking in moderation probably wouldn't hurt you but I would put my gains ahead of having a couple beers which wouldn't do a thing for me anyways. I think that not drinking when surrounded by it is a win for disipline and makes me stronger when focusing on my goals.

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    And just where is the proof that alcohol will hider gains while on a cycle> Everyone talks about it but I never see any proof. Other than raising Estrogen levels I don't think it does shit besides give unnecessary calories. I'm on and I drink 2-3 times a week. I ain't trying to compete so who cares.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    do NOt drink, its bad for you plain and simple

DutchCowboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    Please, cite some examples or research that prove this.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justinandrews7
    ...so are steroids ..
    as for the alcohol theres a great thread on this forum, just use the search. Its very informative.

passthetest is offline Member
    drinking limits gains .

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchCowboy
    Please, cite some examples or research that prove this.
    are you serious?????

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    No Drinkin

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Just so you know, DutchCowboy is also Triple X. Both have been banned and or suspended. Someone stop this guy.
    Last edited by Johny-too-small; 12-25-2006 at 04:45 PM.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    ive done it bfre. dont get me wrong...i maybe had 4 beers while on cycle...and only once during it...since it was my friends birthday. otherwise just stay away..its really not worth tempting faith. if u must ..find other means of relaxation.....
    Last edited by rafael; 12-25-2006 at 06:07 PM.

bbplaya21 is offline Associate Member
    I know im not but i'll drink my balls off maybe once or twice when im on cycle but i try and run first thing when i wake up the next morning. It sucks i've puked some wierd shit while running. The bacardi and diet coke is a light drink thats not tooo bad

Can we please stop the drinking is bad for you plain and simple posts... no shit it's bad for you.. so is everything else we talk about here. I'm on cycle and drink (not obsevely) and gained 10lbs so far in week 2. Training is off the hook, diet is decent barring a few drinks.

Cowboy did actually have a valid point in requesting someone citing some research as to what exactly the negative effefct is, not drinking is bad..??? I too am not competing so if it's a difference of gaining 17lbs while having fun or 20lbs totally dry then my vote goes to the 17 with the booze. Just my opinion fellaz and I'm loaded with test right now so I am feeling a little animated.

I drink heavily during my 6am workouts. Beer-muscles baby.

Can we please stop the drinking is bad for you plain and simple posts... no shit it's bad for you.. so is everything else we talk about here. I'm on cycle and drink (not obsevely) and gained 10lbs so far in week 2. Training is off the hook, diet is decent barring a few drinks.

Cowboy did actually have a valid point in requesting someone citing some research as to what exactly the negative effefct is, not drinking is bad..??? I too am not competing so if it's a difference of gaining 17lbs while having fun or 20lbs totally dry then my vote goes to the 17 with the booze. Just my opinion fellaz and I'm loaded with test right now so I am feeling a little animated.
    If you are serious enough about BB/powerlifting or any sport you compete in to use AAS then surely it is common sense to steer clear of alcohol. Why on earth would anyone take something that is detrimental to there goals while on gear? Taking AS is already a health risk, you should not be adding to that health risk with other compounds.
    If you cant make small sacrifices then running gear is probably a mistake IMO.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Tai drinks on cycle, one glass of red wine a night to help wiht his cholesterol

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    i would be scared to drink on d bol.makes my liver quiver!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    If you are serious enough about BB/powerlifting or any sport you compete in to use AAS then surely it is common sense to steer clear of alcohol. Why on earth would anyone take something that is detrimental to there goals while on gear? Taking AS is already a health risk, you should not be adding to that health risk with other compounds.
    If you cant make small sacrifices then running gear is probably a mistake IMO.
    I here what your saying beast and you are stating solid information however I am serioius about my training, so much so that it's mostly what I think about throughout the day, everyday. I can't wait to finish work and head over to the gym. My problem is the girls, well atleast I don't think that's a problem. Me and my homies kick it at local bars to bs and throw some game at girls. It's a lifestyle thing I guess. I have made many sacrifices so I could juice and it has done wonders for me so far but I can't totally eliminate the booze. Not a will power thing but more so a choice on how I wanna live life. But to each his own I guess...

james2u is offline New Member

booze

Had a very bad experiance while on a winny cycle ,got into some drinking at a b-day party at the end of a cycle .just got smashed real easy ,got real crazy ,fights ,women,cops,woke up still clothed and bruised and very sick ,feet swelled up for days,dehydrated bad ,got real sick and weak.Lost some mass ,took 4 weeks to recover ...be very carefull with booze.It destroys muscle tissue.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    i was on dbol at 50 and winny at 80 drink while on them a couple times. jus took some milk thistle never had a problem and my blood tests showed no elevated liver soooooooooo its not HORRIBLE but not good either. i wouldnt say dont drink cuz of ur liver i'd say dont drink cuz it fvcks ur diet up. ur liver is far more forgiving than 90% of people on this board realize. everyones WAY to quick to say "ur livers gonna die" you'll be fine. jus dont get smashed every weekend and drink plenty of water.

I here what your saying beast and you are stating solid information however I am serioius about my training, so much so that it's mostly what I think about throughout the day, everyday. I can't wait to finish work and head over to the gym. My problem is the girls, well atleast I don't think that's a problem. Me and my homies kick it at local bars to bs and throw some game at girls. It's a lifestyle thing I guess. I have made many sacrifices so I could juice and it has done wonders for me so far but I can't totally eliminate the booze. Not a will power thing but more so a choice on how I wanna live life. But to each his own I guess...
    I have a buddy who is exactly the same. Its probably easy for me as i have a GF!! If I was single then who knows!!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    this thread & topic is ridiculous....to each his own!

we should all know the effects that alcohol has on our body, more specifically our organs (liver)

we should also know, as members of this board, the stress that steroids puts on our bodies and specifically organs like the liver

you dont need someone telling you what to do, make your own decision and keep safety in mind please

Beast has a point. When youre single, it's very easy to steer clear of alcohol. I'll have a couple drinks once in a while if one of my old friends is in town, but if I was single, I'd probably drink more often. You can;t always meet girls at the grocery store, the mall, or bible-study class. Most of us have to hit the bars when we're single, or risk severe wrist damage by whacking it 10 times a day (which could also be detrimental to one's cycle).

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Just so you know, DutchCowboy is also Triple X. Both have been banned and or suspended. Someone stop this guy.
    how did you know

Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMA5
    Most of us have to hit the bars when we're single, or risk severe wrist damage by whacking it 10 times a day (which could also be detrimental to one's cycle).
    HAHAHA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information