Persian123 is offline New Member

Exclamation Need Help With D-bol Please!!

I have never taken any steroids before and was thinking about taking dbol ........ Is this product safe, is its results good and if I take estrogen blocker is that all I need to not see any side effects? How many pills a day should I take and how long should I stay on the cycle? Thank you for your help guys!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Persian123
    I have never taken any steroids before and was thinking about taking dbol........ Is this product safe, is its results good and if I take estrogen blocker is that all I need to not see any side effects? How many pills a day should I take and how long should I stay on the cycle? Thank you for your help guys!
    Alot of research needs to be done on your part before you venture into AAS usage bro. I would suggest you start in the Steroid Profile Section, and start reading, this will give you a more profound knowledge of each individual AAS. Research and read bro, only advice i can give you at this time.

BTW an oral only cycle IMO is a waste of valuable money and time.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey bro,Welcome to AR...sounds to me like you need spend more time here learning and as Ghost said doing some research.

Thread Information