Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    evil pepsi is offline Associate Member

upcoming experiment with a short cycle-my next cycle

after doing some research, and having put some thought into it, im going to give a short cycle a shot. the reason? i was three weeks into a cycle and had to quit due to cellulitis in my shoulder.
    its been over two weeks now, and im still holding seven. this stirred my curiosity, and im going to see if i can replicate it.

this is the cycle:
    1000-1250mg test e front load
    week 1-2: 500mg test e mwf
    week 3-4: 50mg dbol ed

im still debating the dbol, as i may just run test for the full four weeks.
    this will be followed by 4-6 weeks of pct.
    this will be the only time i try this cycle (unless the results are good), as im already planning the next one around tren /prop.
    my reasons for running the test are that its what i have at the moment. i know thats not a great reason, but its my reason. i know i should use a short ester, but others have used something similar to this with decent results. my whole objective is to see if me keeping the weight from the last cycle was just sheer luck, and to also give a short cycle a shot.
    my objective is to keep at least five of whatever i gain.
    im following the advice of marcus and priming myself for this cycle, so i still have almost two weeks until i start it.
    i will post day-to-day results as it progresses. i will post pics as well.
    any comments?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I'm lost a 4 weeks cycle???

AleX-69 is offline Member
    Have you already read my PM? if so then plz reread

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    I'm lost a 4 weeks cycle???

I think because the three weeks gave him 7 pounds he wants to try a 4 weeker... I'm not really sure.

Either way I dont think test e is the best way to go about it. Too long an esther... JMHO

MOTO

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    go for it. we need more info on here with guys on shorties. short esters are better though. this would work better with prop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    go for it. we need more info on here with guys on shorties. short esters are better though. this would work better with prop

no we dont.

5 weeks cycle are comin. just need to know what compounds to run.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i heard it takes around 4 weeks just for the test-e to kick in..i duno if those high mg numbers will make a great benefit in such shortness

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil pepsi
    after doing some research, and having put some thought into it, im going to give a short cycle a shot. the reason? i was three weeks into a cycle and had to quit due to cellulitis in my shoulder.
    its been over two weeks now, and im still holding seven. this stirred my curiosity, and im going to see if i can replicate it.

this is the cycle:
    1000-1250mg test e front load
    week 1-2: 500mg test e mwf
    week 3-4: 50mg dbol ed

im still debating the dbol, as i may just run test for the full four weeks.
    this will be followed by 4-6 weeks of pct.
    this will be the only time i try this cycle (unless the results are good), as im already planning the next one around tren /prop.
    my reasons for running the test are that its what i have at the moment. i know thats not a great reason, but its my reason. i know i should use a short ester, but others have used something similar to this with decent results. my whole objective is to see if me keeping the weight from the last cycle was just sheer luck, and to also give a short cycle a shot.
    my objective is to keep at least five of whatever i gain.
    im following the advice of marcus and priming myself for this cycle, so i still have almost two weeks until i start it.
    i will post day-to-day results as it progresses. i will post pics as well.
    any comments?

IMO one can use longer esters for short cycles, that is why the bro is frontloading, but it takes a very experienced bro to actually plan this w/ longer esters as many aspects are needed to be planned to a higher degree than usual. You have to know extactly how long it takes for the test to kick in to your body, you have to know when its going to kick in, and from several previous cycles one must know how much one can gain in that amount of time when on that specific aas (as you have only a limited amount of time to gain from once the test kicks in)

This is why IMO short cycles are better left for the very experienced who have more than enough cycles under their belt and posses the knowledge and dedication it takes to fully plan everything out to the exact, and fully go thru w/ it. There are many other aspects of a short cycle that im sure many of us dont know about, and have no knowledge of.

Not trying to bash your cycle bro, not my intentions at all, just something to consider. I do wish you the best of luck, and keep us posted on how everything goes bro.

this is my first attempt at putting a short cycle together. im probably going to tweak it some on the advice of a couple of people. thats why i posted it early instead of when i began it. i would rather gather feedback from everyone than just jump in. this is more of an experiment of sorts.
    test e works pretty well for me, otherwise i would not even try it. i usually feel it kick in no later than week 4. i have ran test/dbol more than any other cycle, so i feel comfortable with it.
    as i said before, i have around two weeks until i start, and i may try to get my hands on some tren /prop in between.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Im running a short 5 week cycle, and by the end of the 3rd week I actually got my blood levels too high from my long esters and the sides kicked my ass. Long esters can indeed be run in these short cycles. I am up 20 pounds from the first 3 weeks. Next time I will be able to tweak things a bit and hopefully not get myself into the same trouble.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I read about long ester loading. There's threads on it here...the math proved it wasn't all it was supposed to be. I think it was Warrior who wrote it.

If you're doing short cycles...mininum 6 weeks...and a fast ester ie) prop or suspension.

six weeks is too long. planning four on and four off...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    To design a short cycle what suits you body you would need to post your previous cycle history and results from the compounds used, also for short cycling to work the best it can, you will need to prime the body for 6-8wks beforehand and by doing this you will open a very big growth window for muscle tissue to grow fast and create a anabolic environment which is needed for short cycling,

Long esters and short ester can be used but long ester are best left to the advance because of the amount used for the body respond fast.

six weeks is too long. planning four on and four off...
    Maybe you should until you have the proper time. Doing a cycle based on a 4 week time frame is not sensible. What do you plan on accomplishing? Why only four weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Maybe you should until you have the proper time. Doing a cycle based on a 4 week time frame is not sensible. What do you plan on accomplishing? Why only four weeks?
    its not that i dont have the proper time, i have been doing a lot of reading about short cycles, and i plan on trying one.
    as i said earlier, i want to see if i can keep five after pct...

I fully respect what you're saying. However, from experience (and others experience) a four week cycle is going to give you minimal gains.

IMHO I would go 6 weeks at a much higher dose than a standard cycle.

thing is, im not trying to gain massive amounts. im trying to keep as much of what i put on as possible.
    based on stuff i have read on this forum, as well as other sites (read almost everything i could find on short cycles, including paul borresen's articles), four weeks seems optimal.
    im also out to satisfy my scientific curiosity about whether this was just a fluke event, or if there is some actual method to this madness of short cycles.
    this one is just a trial run, just so i can get a good feel for a four week cycle. the next one will be tren /prop and maybe win.
    this may work for some, and it may work for me as well, or it may not. only time will tell...

Blog Entries
    What are your goals? Are you bulking or cutting what???

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I fully respect what you're saying. However, from experience (and others experience) a four week cycle is going to give you minimal gains.

IMHO I would go 6 weeks at a much higher dose than a standard cycle.
    I 100% agree with Money!

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I run short cycles w/ long esters but its not composed of only long esters. I'd choose sust over test e because of the 100mg of deconate. It will stick w/ you. tren works great in short runs.
    need to know goals.

4 week cycles are very effective at building muscle tissue and maintaining it, if the proper procedures are carried out like priming beforehand and running the right compounds running 4 weeks cycles are far better IMHO, you will need to read up on them and fully understand how they work and make sure you prime the body and open the growth window, if you do all the above correctly you will have the best gains and be amazed how much muscle you can build and maintain.

What are your goals? Are you bulking or cutting what???
    this cycle, i am just experimenting around to see how my body responds to a short cycle. after this one, im going to just try to add lean mass with minimal water gain. thats why my next cycle will be mostly tren /prop. my bodyfat is pretty low now, but adding lean mass cant hurt, hehe...

Blog Entries
    this cycle, i am just experimenting around to see how my body responds to a short cycle. after this one, im going to just try to add lean mass with minimal water gain. thats why my next cycle will be mostly tren/prop. my bodyfat is pretty low now, but adding lean mass cant hurt, hehe...
    OK so then it dont matter. If you make any gains or not.

Have fun.

im still researching short cycles, and plan to continue to do so. i still have a lot to learn, and my brain is soaking it all up. there is so much out there to read, and i plan on getting my hands on all of it.
    marcus and alex have helped me out with this, and i will continue to follow their advice. if this goes well, i will be a short cycle advocate...

Have fun.
    it does matter. im not doing this cycle just to use the gear. i will gain off of it, the whole reason for doing it is to see how much i will keep in that four weeks that i am gearing up for the next cycle. thats why my goal is only five pounds. if i keep five, i consider it a success...

Blog Entries
    The only resin why you will take there advise is because they said what you wont to hear.

You basically dismissed what everyone said about running a short ester.

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

Have fun.
    I'm contradicting myself but, this is also a very good point.

Blog Entries
    Lets break this down. If you run a long ester you 4 weeks it’s still going to be a 6-week cycle. The long ester will never have time to get blood levels even. Pulse you going to need to give the long ester almost 2-weeks to even get into your system. So out of that all you might get 3 weeks at your dose.

If you run short ester it can be in your system and level in 2 days. You can run it for 4 weeks and start pct in just days after not weeks. You will see gain with in the first few days. You will also be able to run it 4 or 6 weeks and still will be ahead of the game.

The only resin why you will take there advise is because they said what you wont to hear.

no, actually, i would prefer to use a short ester. unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before i can get some tren /prop. in the meantime, just out of curiosity, i want to see if i can do the same with the test e/dbol mix. if i can get the tren and prop before (depends on how fast it can be shipped and we can put the recipe together), then i will use that instead. thing is, my body responds very well to test e, and if my past usage is any indication, it should kick in during week 4 at the latest.
    what i really want to hear is that this will work, but those words will only come from my own results. if it works for me, it doesnt mean that your body will respond the exact same way, even if our diets/training are identical.
    trial and error, isnt that what this is all about?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    what would be the benefit of long ester Vs short ester in a short cycle??

Lets break this down. If you run a long ester you 4 weeks it’s still going to be a 6-week cycle. The long ester will never have time to get blood levels even. Pulse you going to need to give the long ester almost 2-weeks to even get into your system. So out of that all you might get 3 weeks at your dose.

If you run short ester it can be in your system and level in 2 days. You can run it for 4 weeks and start pct in just days after not weeks. You will see gain with in the first few days. You will also be able to run it 4 or 6 weeks and still will be ahead of the game.
    i agree, and my previous post was made before you posted this, so as you can see, i pretty much mirrored what you said. the thing is, i would rather have four weeks in between cycles than six or more. my thinking is along the lines of how much weight is still retained after six weeks in between cycles? i cant speak for everyone, but its very hard for me to retain everything with long periods in between. i call it the curse of the ectomorph...

Blog Entries
    Ya your not even thinking of the same compounds i am.

I talking test sup tren base winny things like that.

I i was to wont to stick 2 times a day this is what i woudl do

test susp 100mg 2x day
    tren base 100mg split dose x2
    t-bol 60mg day
    i would run that for 5 to 6 weeks. add some igf and the is a crazy ride.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Gets in your system and stable with in 24 hours. More active hormone releases mg to mg

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    people have had success with a long ester in a short cycle. it can be done. given that the main reason i am using it is its what i have at the moment, its all i can do.
    by following the advice of marcus and priming for this cycle, if i dont get the tren and prop in time, i will have pretty much missed what he calls the window of growth, hehe.
    i was really tempted to just run a traditional 10 week test/dbol cycle after my arm healed, but then i started reading up on the short cycles, and i want to try it.
    i am well aware that i am not using the best combo for this, but it can work...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired

test susp 100mg 2x day
    t-bol 60mg day
    liking the sound of that cycle.

Blog Entries
    it would be a painfull sob

test susp 100mg 2x day
    t-bol 60mg day

keep in mind my initial reason for even trying this-i had to abort a cycle three weeks in, and have retained some of the weight from it, even after dealing with cellulitis and treatment...

Thumbs down

Okay...not trying to be a d*ck here...but this is the most frustrating thing about AS. People not listening. Gsxxr and I just had this conversation.

thats why my goal is only five pounds. if i keep five, i consider it a success...
    You can do 5 pounds naturally. I'm lost with this comment.

Agreed.

The long ester will never have time to get blood levels even. Pulse you going to need to give the long ester almost 2-weeks to even get into your system.
    Agreed. I never feel test E until about the 5th week.

no, actually, i would prefer to use a short ester. unfortunately, it will be a few weeks before i can get some tren/prop.
    So you're not ready then. Don't make a cycle out of leftovers.

trial and error, isnt that what this is all about?
    NO IT'S NOT! It's about being educated and making adult decisions. Do not EVER take this sh*t lightly. Even a messed up injection could kill you. I'm not going to preach to you...but come on here bro. Grow up.

people have had success with a long ester in a short cycle. it can be done.
    Please provide the scientific studies...or even proof amongst the AS community. I have never seen it...nor have I ever heard it.

so tell me one person that can add five pounds naturally in the span of four weeks? im not talking about just adding five pounds. the whole cycle is about seeing how much i can put on in four weeks, and seeing if i can keep at least five of it.
    not to be a dick either, but just because you dont feel it until week five, does that make it the rule for everyone else?
    i am not taking this lightly, and i made an adult decision.
    as for the scientific proof, im just walking where others have stood before me. im not trying to be a pioneer, or do something nobody else has. had i not seen evidence of people following this cycle prior, nor had i not exchanged ideas with others that have experimented with it, i would not try it...at all.

Long ester's can be used in a short cycle but because of the amount of mg ED needs to be used its normally only done by the advanced, so if you havent got alot of cycle history and experience i would go with a short ester in a short cycle,

Short cycling is used from amatures to pro's with great results, its safer and far more productive in building muscle and maintaining it,the longer you are on cycle the more sides or harder to rebound and recover, staying on longer is just old school, if it worked staying on cycle would give you more gains we would all be 500lbs+,

If all the proper procedures are done with short cycling results are amazing, make sure you prime the body and design a cycle to suit your goals and not what you have left over, many people dont understand the concept of short cycling or even tried it but if they did it would change the whole ideas on using AAS,

I have a some excellent feedback from Warroir who was very unsure about short cycling, i will post it in this forum for you to see, he as totally changed his way of cycling because of the results,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information