newbrew is offline Senior Member

Test E/ EQ cycle. Run both at 12 weeks?

Im tossing many different alternatives around for my next cycle (4th). I am thinking of a basic Test E/EQ cycle.

How did you construct your layout? This a basic 12 weeks for both will work?

Test E Week 1-12
    EQ Week 1-12
    Wintrol 50mg ED Week 7-12

Think I should run either one longer than the other? Maybe EQ for 15 weeks? If I got with EQ, the amount I order to fill 12 weeks at that dosage will end up leaving me with extra, running to a total of 15 weeks. (6 grams)

Btw, this is my 4th cycle and It will be a cutting cycle.

Also, what are your thoughts on EQ as a cutting agent? Ive heard a little on both sides.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I plan a similar cycle for my next one. I will use test prop instead of E, because both test e and EQ are slow esters. I also read somewhere that test should be stopped two weeks before EQ, or maybe it's the other way around, I have not been able to elaborate on this. But I would run the EQ @ 600mg/week. I plan on using eq, I like what I have read about it.

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    I'm also planning pretty much the same cycle minus the winstrol , from what i've read you need to stop the EQ two weeks prior to ending the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    from what i've read you need to stop the EQ two weeks prior to ending the test.
    Why is that?

SpiderRico is offline Member
    its the other way around run the test two weeks longer then the EQ the cycle you have listed above is a good stack i have ran those before together and i have also ran it with prop before too i like it with prop better only cuz im a prop fan... EQ is good stuff though also run the test a little bit higher then the EQ

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderRico
    its the other way around run the test two weeks longer then the EQ the cycle you have listed above is a good stack i have ran those before together and i have also ran it with prop before too i like it with prop better only cuz im a prop fan... EQ is good stuff though also run the test a little bit higher then the EQ
    So you would have to run the Eq 12 weeks which is recommended, and then run the prop 14 weeks?

Anaboxa34 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboxa34
    I'm also planning pretty much the same cycle minus the winstrol, from what i've read you need to stop the EQ two weeks prior to ending the test.
    stopping eq two weeks prior to test=running test two weeks longer then eq...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't recomend running Eq for less tham 12 week and no less than 600mg/week.I love Eq for the great vascularity that i get ....imo.

LPR.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,cutting has more to do with the type of diet you're doing and cardio...yes the AAS help but the 2 i just mentioned will get you to your goal.

If he ran eq for 12 weeks, how long would he have to run test? Would it be 14weeks then?

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    im doing a similar cycle in a few months. i would run the eq for 12 weeks like you're doing and run test for 14 weeks. im not sure why people recommend running test 2 weeks longer but i think it's because of possible sexual dysfunction if u stop at the same time u end test. it suppresses your endogenous testosterone so it's probably better to run the test for 2 weeks longer. im not 100% sure tho. maybe someone else knows.

Quote Originally Posted by operationgetbig
    im doing a similar cycle in a few months. i would run the eq for 12 weeks like you're doing and run test for 14 weeks. im not sure why people recommend running test 2 weeks longer but i think it's because of possible sexual dysfunction if u stop at the same time u end test. it suppresses your endogenous testosterone so it's probably better to run the test for 2 weeks longer. im not 100% sure tho. maybe someone else knows.
    That sounds about right, but that would only make sense with prop, if you ran Test E or Test Cyp, why couldn't you stop them at the same time. Or if your running prop stop them at the same time and run proviron .

SpiderRico is offline Member
    ya run the test for at least two extra weeks after eq i wouldnt run eq for anything less then 12 weeks you start to get the hunger early through the cycle but start feeling results later on down the road

odix is offline Member
    why isnt there a different way to run the test past the other compounds with different ESTERS attached to them, there is a difference right ? stopping prop monday and stopping E monday will have different effects on the promptness of artificial test depleting from your body.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Id drop the EQ and introduce another compound, Eq is weak even if it is for cutting

Thread Information