newbrew is offline Senior Member

Need to run l-Dex entire cycle for decreasing water retention?

If I want to use L-Dex to combat water retention during a cutting cycle using long esters, do you suppose I can run the L-dex towards the last 1/2 of the cycle, rather than for the entire 12 weeks? I would still be using Nolva on top of this.

L-Dex just seems to be more expensive than its worth, at least for an entire cycle.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Would you bother with l-dex for a 500mg Test/400mg EQ cycle?

Again, I'll be using Test Enan for cutting due to prop pain and less frequent injections. EQ aromatizes at about 1/2 the rate of test, so I'm wondering if worrying about estrogen bloat is even a big deal. I didnt seem to bloat much while running a 500mg/week Test Enan/winny cycle in the past.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    No need to run Nolvadex and L-dex at the same time. L-dex might be expensive but it works a lot better than Nolvadex at keeping bloat under control. I run it all the time now even when I am cruising.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I have never used Ndex for float...only for a recative response to sore nipples.

You may not need the Ldex. How do you react to Test? If you react poorly, then I would start the LDex at cycle time.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    I would run a low dose of the arimidex the entire cycle. Perhaps just .5mg/day would suffice.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    IMHO .5 is too much for that cycle. He could startat .25 and adjust if needed. .25 is just enough to keep bloating down on average cycles. Ndex can be used it gyno becomes an issue.

Broo is offline New Member
    But why there is in the basis cycles from mudman 10 mg nolva during the whole cycle ?

I thought it was for keeping cholesterol in chek ?

The l-dex or femera would should down your good cholsterol and 10 mg of nolva is supposed to keep it in chek right ?

Beener76 is offline New Member
    Hey Hustla. How is .5 more than .25? Not being a wise ass, just curious. Thanks.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beener76
    Hey Hustla. How is .5 more than .25? Not being a wise ass, just curious. Thanks.
    .25mgs is a 1/4 mg. .50mgs is 1/2 mg.

.25mgs ldex is just fine for most up to 750mgs of test. When you get up and over 1g/week, I would say .50mgs would be better to counter bloat.

Thread Information