Thread: winstrol

buckeyefootball4 is offline Senior Member

winstrol

im curious what you guys think about low amounts of winstrol for speed and power athletes, bc i have friend who took 5-10mg and got pretty good results? i know most of you guys are thinking what the hell will 5-10mg do.

Hack72 is offline Junior Member
    Bro, considering that min dosage for inj winny is 50mg ed or at least eod, 5-10mg will not do much at all. Recommended dosage of oral winny is 12-25 tabs daily. But this dosage would not be good for a long time because winny pills are 17-alpha alkylated and thus a considerable strain on the liver. My advice would be to try and find injectable, which is great stuff if it is real. There are alot of fakes around so be careful.

djack99587 is offline Associate Member
    i have been taking 50mg winstrol everyday , 3 10mg tablets in morning then 2 10mg tablets in afternoon, is this the proper way to take it orally? (breaking it up)

GetBigger123 is offline New Member
    im currently taking 50mg of winny in the morning, if your stomach starts to hurt break it up

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I would make 2 suggestions here.
    That dosage is ridiculously low and gains he is getting are more than likely due to him being more focused in training due to him thinking he is "on gear"
    Winny is a terrible drug for strength and power athletes. It doesn't produce huge gains, it is hard on the joints and it gives many painful pumps which would be counter-productive for sports.

Thread Information