alpinesupra is offline New Member

i need some in put

ok so here's whats up.
    i am 21 5'9" and now 166lbs with ruffly about 13% body fat ( i need to get checked again) and have been working out pretty much non stop for almost a year now.

i have done roids, d-bol (oral) but a friend and i split it so it was only a 3 week stack (was new to it and stpuid).
    currently as we speek i have come up from 125lbs when i started working out to 166lbs and still going strong, since the d-bol i have not done roids again but i am currently on pro hormones (x-mass and pharamax if any of you are familiar) and i love it but they have been out lawed to pretty much to hit my goal of 190-200lbs total i am having to turn back to roids, im also on the usual no x-plod, protien shakes etc etc.
    so all in all i have a pretty set rutien and rest time worked out so far.
    so ive done some research as to what might help me get there and everyone is saying do a test based roid for a first timer along with nolva (during or after) and proper pct.
    i was thinking of test e 250mg for 8 weeks after my current x-mass pharamax stack is done with 4 weeks off of everything.
    but my main question is would it be better to do the liquid or would i be fine with the oral since the por hormone is a oral and the d-bol was also a oral? cause i know for a first timer the orals are worse on the liver than the liquid.
    what do you guys think.
    what would be better for me?
    also im only looking to do one stack of roids maybe two to get me to my net goal.
    thanks for any posotive input provided.
    -sean

ps.
    sorry for such as long thread.
    Last edited by alpinesupra; 12-31-2006 at 09:32 PM.

oh and i dont think im prone to gyno seeing as i am doing alot of testosterone boosters (17hd and or tribulus) along with zinc which also helps boost it and no signs of gyno.
    so should i still do the nolva at least have it on hand in case??
    -sean

valcon is offline Associate Member
    just search and read

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    This will help in your education dude http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=212234

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Orals are hard period. Eat right and look up PCT. Dbol only is bad and prohormones and dbol need PCT. Get diet in check first.. No need for gear.

valcon, i have and still am.

kale, read that thread and it helped.

marty, diet is in check, read my thread and you'll find i staited ive got a set rutien meaning workout, food, and rest.

thanks
    -sean

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Do a sus 250 cycle first, Thats what I did and it was awesome. Do it for 12 weeks not 8 because your gains will not start until about week 5.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    Do a sus 250 cycle first, Thats what I did and it was awesome. Do it for 12 weeks not 8 because your gains will not start until about week 5.
    EOD injections for 1st timer? I did them twice a week and my sides were bad due to levels all over the place. Test e is great; twice a week and cheap as hell.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience
    imo a test e or cyp wod be prefferable for a 1st cycle,
    gains from sustanon should start earlier than that if taken correctly as it has prop in it........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

im looking at a test e stack but the only problem ive run into is i cant find it anywhere??
    unless im just not looking in the right areas... any help there guys??
    thanks
    -sean

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinesupra
    im looking at a test e stack but the only problem ive run into is i cant find it anywhere??
    unless im just not looking in the right areas... any help there guys??
    thanks
    -sean
    you cant ask that here.. not allowed to openly ask for a source.. and to have one checked you need 100 posts and 45 days

Hack72 is offline Junior Member
    Dont be to sure that your not prone to gyno, You are talking about doing test and dbol . Get the Nolva, better safe than sorry. Good luck bro.

z3488 is offline New Member
    Dude....you weigh 166. If you cant gain off of food and lots of protein now, you wont grow with all the drugs in the world. I am a very similar weight, but only 19(turning 20 next month). I went from 145-165 naturally, and am planning on waiting till 180 to get on the juice. I think you are def. old enough to do it, but I would build a more solid base. If you build the best base you can and then go on the juice, you will be the biggest guy at the bar. Timing should work out right. I should get there by 21.
    -Z

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    At that weight I would like to see your diet before suggesting you use AS.

Quote Originally Posted by DIESELPWR
    you cant ask that here.. not allowed to openly ask for a source.. and to have one checked you need 100 posts and 45 days
    sorry i didnt know, my fualt.

Quote Originally Posted by z3488
    Dude....you weigh 166. If you cant gain off of food and lots of protein now, you wont grow with all the drugs in the world. I am a very similar weight, but only 19(turning 20 next month). I went from 145-165 naturally, and am planning on waiting till 180 to get on the juice. I think you are def. old enough to do it, but I would build a more solid base. If you build the best base you can and then go on the juice, you will be the biggest guy at the bar. Timing should work out right. I should get there by 21.
    -Z
    oh trust me ive got this far naturally from 125lbs starting.
    ive been eating anything and almost everything in site that i can stomach down and drinking 2-3 protein shakes a day ect ect ect.
    i think i plan on waiting a little longer but on my diet im on, and the workout ive been on for the past year now i would get just as huge as you starting from 180. IIRC.
    ive come from 125lbs to 166lbs in the course of a year naturally, and still gaining everyday.
    true, its all in your diet, rest time, and ive got every asspect already covered.

thank you
    -sean

Thread Information