1006 is offline Associate Member

To clen or not to clen between cycles??

hey guys,

i would like to have some suggestions about clenbuterol ... im about to come off an 8 week light cycle of 250mg sus and 200mg deca once a week.. im planning to go on a pre summer cycle which will probable consist of 500mg test e.. is it worthed taking clen in this 2 month off period, so that i kinda loose some excess stomach that i gained by eating sh*t loads on this past cycle? or i just remain like this untill i end the next cycle and begin my diet??

1006 is offline Associate Member
    guys pls??

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I like clen during PCT, it helps me to keep gains and leans me out nicely.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    whats anyone think about running clen while on a small cycle of prop and winny?? or just prop.. along with that.. whats the thoughts about throwing t3 in there as well?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    whats anyone think about running clen while on a small cycle of prop and winny?? or just prop.. along with that.. whats the thoughts about throwing t3 in there as well?
    Are your goals to cut?

of course

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    prop,winny,clen ,t3 is pretty standard fare. Works well. Some complain that clen down regs Androgen Receptors but really during a cut like this you are not expecting huge gains from the cycle. The AS are just there to stop catabolism, which they will.

perfect.. thank you

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    prop,winny,clen,t3 is pretty standard fare. Works well. Some complain that clen down regs Androgen Receptors but really during a cut like this you are not expecting huge gains from the cycle. The AS are just there to stop catabolism, which they will.
    ^^^ yes sir, right on the money

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1006
    hey guys,

i would like to have some suggestions about clenbuterol... im about to come off an 8 week light cycle of 250mg sus and 200mg deca once a week.. im planning to go on a pre summer cycle which will probable consist of 500mg test e.. is it worthed taking clen in this 2 month off period, so that i kinda loose some excess stomach that i gained by eating sh*t loads on this past cycle? or i just remain like this untill i end the next cycle and begin my diet??
    k, for starters, you're always supposed to use double test in comparison to deca to prevent deca dick. if you're not succeptible, then you're fine but if you're not sure, you're risking not being able to get it up for some time.

also, you're going from two compounds down to one??? why just test e on it's own? use some kind of anabolic that will compliment it synergistically for better results.

as far as clen in your "off" period, do you consider a light cycle to be an off period? if so, you have this a bit mixed up. off means completely off. if anything, between cycles you cruise, you don't do a light one. cruising is done with test, that's it, and it's to prevent you from crashing between cycles and is not suggested save for people looking to compete.

as far as clen alone, that's not gonna cut it as far as getting rid of the fat. clen will accelerate fat loss, but you still need to put yourself into a caloric deficit to do so with cardio and caloric cutdown. if you want to lose fat, you also don't need to be taking the test and deca. what are you hoping to accomplish by taking this light cycle??? though i don't know you at all from this board, you seem to be lacking serious knowledge here and trying to compensate for your lack of knowledge with steroids , which is one of the worst ideas a person can have. if you're doing gear year round, are you at least getting your bloodwork done regularly to prevent serious long-term side effects?

taking light cycles in between the heavier ones will just make the heavier ones less effective. ask any experience gear user and they will tell you the same. even cruising between cycles lessens the cycles results dramatically.

as far as putting all the excess fat on, seems like you took in way too much calories while bulking. save yourself the trouble of having to cut next time and do a clean bulk, which not only makes your life much easier as far as not having to spend nearly as much time cutting up, but it's also much less stressful on your body. it also saves you plenty of money in groceries that are just putting excess fat on you. it's about gaining lean, quality mass man, not just putting as much weight on as you can.

anyway, you wanna do the clen, go for it, but it seems like you have a lot of other things to get in check first. again, the clen alone won't do much of anything as far as getting rid of the excess fat. if you really want to cut, get your cardio and diet in check, then consider the clen to accelerate the fat loss.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    personally i'm not particularly fond of t3 and don't understand why anyone would want to use it. when i used it while cutting, it made me lose both muscle as well as fat, whereas with clen alone, i maintained almost all my muscle and only lost fat.

IMO, if you're not happy with what the clen is doing for you, up your dose of it. it's anti-catabolic effects make if far more favorable in comparison to t3. i also feel that the combo of the two is not very safe and by combining them you greatly increase your chance for side-effects.

if you're really determined to use both, make sure to check your bf% AND weight at least twice a week and make sure your losses are from fat and not muscle.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I like running clen during pct, for me, it works best.

I wouldn't run T3 without some sort of aas. While on, T3 can be very effective.

Thread Information