RustyXP is offline New Member

what gear to use for the first time

I was wondering if someone could lay down a good first cycle for me with PCT and anything else I might need if gyno became a problem. At first I was thinking about a deca /sust cycle as I could get it easily, but after doing some research on it I am thinking that it may not be my best choice for the first time around.
    And incase the question comes up, I am in my mid 20’s and have been working out for years. I am looking to do a bulking cycle to put on 20 pounds. I really just need some help in selecting what gear I should be using my first time around with out going completely over board. Thanks for the help

RustyXP is offline New Member
    I am putting some consideration into using the same cycle as the link, any thing I am leaving out?
    First cycle

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    want a diet and exercise plan too? Research is key. Do not believe everything you are told. Fill your mind with knowledge then you can fill your body with Test.

So you got a first timer running a 17 week cycle. AWESOME.

What is your "Proper PCT" for this first timer or do you want him to start bridging. I am just saying this may be much for a first timer.

Why not just stick with a basic nolv/clomid? You want this guy to ingest a lot of things for a first time. No need for aromasin and nolva at the same time. Hcg is not necessary during PCT. IF you want, run it on cycle. But you got a first timer injecting B12 and HCG for PCT. Why all the poking if not necessary?

Thread Information