reddragon4954 is offline Member

DNP Update and Question

I have been on DNp taken 250mg every 12 hours. Well I have the sweats and lethargy that come with it. The lethargy is alright or manigeable but the sweating is out of this world. Kinda sucks.

Well I have defin. lost some weight dont want to weigh myself till the end.
    Its cool how much food you can eat and still lose some weight but my hunger is out of control . Can anyone tell me how to rememdy this?

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I have been on DNp taken 250mg every 12 hours. Well I have the sweats and lethargy that come with it. The lethargy is alright or manigeable but the sweating is out of this world. Kinda sucks.

Well I have defin. lost some weight dont want to weigh myself till the end.
    Its cool how much food you can eat and still lose some weight but my hunger is out of control . Can anyone tell me how to rememdy this?
    1. GNC sells an insoluble fiber called Glucomannan. Buy it....it's very effective!..also cheap.

2. Start some ECA as it inhibits appetite anyway AND burns fat.

3. STOP EATING so much. It is a choice and although perhaps difficult for you, it is necessary to reach your goals. CHOOSE not to eat so much or your profuse sweating will have been for 2lbs instead of 10lbs.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    dont starve yourself, dont eat any BAD FOOD..doesn't sound like you have any type of diet in check

Thread Information