Thread: FEMARA question

jonathan06 is offline New Member

FEMARA question

HI bros...
    The Femara is 2,5 mg. for comp.
    My question is:
    I wuold have to divide the comp. in ten pieces to assume 0,25 mg. ED.
    Is impossible, to make ten small pieces.
    I can make??
    I divide the comp. in four pieces and I assume it to alternative day?
    ( 2,5 mg.: 4 = 0,63 mg. for piece )

I use the femara for water retention and cutting help, not for gyno.
    Many thanks bros..
    sorry for my lenguage ( I'm not American)

The_Canibal is offline Member
    well i can't possibly see how you can divide the pill in 10 pieces....it's easier to get your femara(letrozole ) from ar-r .com it's liquid and you can use an insulin pin to get the right dosage

good luck

jonathan06 is offline New Member
    thanks for info,but I'm in Possessing of femara and I use it.

can you divide it in 5 pieces? you will get 0.5 mg per day...a good dose from my personal experience

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Canibal - The Letro from ARR is a liquid oral, not an injectible substance. It is dosed at 2.5mg/mL so I use just one pump daily= 0.25mg.

I also have some Femara pills at 2.5mg. The pills are fairly small, you might be able to split them in 4 with a pill cutter.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    Canibal - The Letro from ARR is a liquid oral, not an injectible substance. It is dosed at 2.5mg/mL so I use just one pump daily= 0.25mg.

I also have some Femara pills at 2.5mg. The pills are fairly small, you might be able to split them in 4 with a pill cutter.

A buddy of mine had the same problem with his pills. It seems kinda stupid to make 2.5mg pills if very few people actually use that much. He just crushed it into powder and weighed the whole thing on a digital scale then divide it into fifths.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Good idea on crushing the pills, hadn't thought about that. My Liquid Letro has 300 doses @ .25mg. Don't think I will ever use the pills.
    I spent a lot of $$$ buying pharmaceutical grade stuff (even bought 28 pills of Arimidex for $230, what a waste of money). Research chems are definately where I'll be spending my money from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by Njord

really? i didn't know that...dude ...i prefer to use an insulin pin and draw 20 IU's then drink it....thatz 0.5mg....i never sugested injecting the substance

Thread Information