cash flow has forced me to do a poor mans bulking cycle

It's been 4 months since I hit the needle, and I'm starting to get the itch. Financially life is shitty, I pay all my bills usually, but I'm left with very little left. So, I am forced to do the poor man's bulker. What is the poor man's bulker you might ask? It's 10,000mg of homemade prop converted from synovex, a 4 gram kit of finaplex, and 300 d'bols I managed to score for free from a friend. So I'm running 50mg/day dbol , 100mg/day of tren , and 100mg/day of prop for 6 weeks. I would rather have some anavar or turinabol in place of the dbol, but oh well, poor people cannot be picky.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    hey man, gotta work with what you got.

I'v heard really good, and really bad things about home brew. Let us know how it turns out, I'm interested. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    hey man, gotta work with what you got.

I'v heard really good, and really bad things about home brew. Let us know how it turns out, I'm interested. Good luck

I've had great experience with home brews. To be honest with you, I have more trust in myself most of the time than I do w/ other labs. I've converted synovex before and the batch turned out killer. When it was said and done I had myself 10,000mg of prop for just over $100.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've had great experience with home brews. To be honest with you, I have more trust in myself most of the time than I do w/ other labs. I've converted synovex before and the batch turned out killer. When it was said and done I had myself 10,000mg of prop for just over $100.

well you cant beat that with a stick!!!! The only guys i know who have tried it always had it crash, or added to much BA and crippled themselves for a week. I would love to have a go at making a batch. Maybe this summer when I have some free time. Sounds like fun.

Rock on bruda

Moto

tvd220 is offline Member
    Why dont you cook up some of that extra killer, and make some money on the side?
    lol (joke)

I hope your kidding about wanting to run tbol and var over dbol in a bulking cycle lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I hope your kidding about wanting to run tbol and var over dbol in a bulking cycle lol

No I'm not kidding, I'm not a big fan of dbol really. I mean, if its all I can get for the $ I'll use it, but the lethargy and bloat on it is not for me. I'll be watching my diet closer on it, even during bulking.

Thread Information