hddp is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone get back pain with Test?

Does anyone experience any back pain while on gear? My back has been acting up, especially since I got on Test prop. I may have jacked it up, but just noticed some pain here and there that I did not notice before.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I have had some pain, more in my hip though. I'm on prop as well. Comes and goes not to worried about it unless it gets real bad.

hddp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I have had some pain, more in my hip though. I'm on prop as well. Comes and goes not to worried about it unless it gets real bad.
    I have read on here from some people about some weird pains here and there. My calf started hurting at one point when I was on Deca , I am almost positive, I did not do anything to cause the pain. Not really worried, just curious of others experience. Friggin prop injections, hurt really bad sometimes, others, like it was nothing. I never know what to expect.

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    what kind of back pain? when im peaking during a cycle i usually get ridiculous pumps in my low back which make it hard to run, or finish the workout after squats or deads....

nightgyr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by keith hackney
    what kind of back pain? when im peaking during a cycle i usually get ridiculous pumps in my low back which make it hard to run, or finish the workout after squats or deads....
    Could you guys define 'back pump'?

I had to stop doing deadlifts midway through my cycle because i get this instant 'soreness' or a 'pump' (?) midway through my sets. I was afraid it was an injury, but post workout I don't feel this pain anymore.

The feeling is kinda like a huge lactic acid buildup in your lower back. Is this the back pump you guys are talking about? I was afraid I had a minor lower back stretched muscle injury or something.

I miss deadlifts. :\

IronJunglist is offline New Member
    I Just finished running test prop 100mg/ed and tren a 100mg/ed for 6 weeks and test prop 100mg/ed and masterone 75mg/ed for 6 weeks and through out the whole cycle I got massive lowerback pumps or "pain", although it was worst with the tren. Yes it does feel sort of like lactic acid build up by i think the discomfort is mainly due to increased red blood cell count.

Hephens is offline Member
    i never had lower back pains, but i did notice some stretch marks on my lower back from the cycle, It means your expanding.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hddp
    Does anyone experience any back pain while on gear? My back has been acting up, especially since I got on Test prop. I may have jacked it up, but just noticed some pain here and there that I did not notice before.
    I get my back pain mostly from squats and deadlifts especially when I go heavier.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    'Pumps' are loosely defined as the fullness or tightness experienced as nutrient-rich blood is shuttled into working muscles. In most cases these alleged phantom lower back pains are NOT the result of well worked lower back muscles, and often manifest on non-back days. Similarly, they are not the consequence of a build up of lactic acid, a theory which has also been postulated. Lastly, with the exception of the slightly wrapped posterior obliques and all but ended by then lower lats, the area in question is virtually devoid of any actual muscle making a pump literally impossible. It's largely all fascia, a material much like that found on the sole of the foot making up the spinae erectors, the area's predominant feature. For a good view click on “Examine Closer…Go”
    http://anatomical.com/product.asp?pn=9781587790362

How then does one explain this very common and acutely painful syndrome experienced by aas users, which mind you never occurred prior to said use?

Ask a vet to break it down for you.

Sleep well,

M.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I am amazed when I see some guys running cycles, when they haven't even trained long or hard enough to know what "pumps" are.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    What's a cycle?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    'Pumps' are loosely defined as the fullness or tightness experienced as nutrient-rich blood is shuttled into working muscles. In most cases these alleged phantom lower back pains are NOT the result of well worked lower back muscles, and often manifest on non-back days. Similarly, they are not the consequence of a build up of lactic acid, a theory which has also been postulated. Lastly, with the exception of the slightly wrapped posterior obliques and all but ended by then lower lats, the area in question is virtually devoid of any actual muscle making a pump literally impossible. It's largely all fascia, a material much like that found on the sole of the foot making up the spinae erectors, the area's predominant feature. For a good view click on “Examine Closer…Go”

How then does one explain this very common and acutely painful syndrome experienced by aas users, which mind you never occurred prior to said use?

Sleep well,

M.
    aawww cmon tell us the secret, i dont know any vets

bigwillystyle is offline Associate Member
    it may not be your back but your kidneys being taxed from all the toxins in your test get some cranberry extract take the dosage recommended on the bottle with lots of water. see if that helps, you can get cran extr from gnc or any place that sells vitamins.

hope that helps
    bws

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Three out of four mention to their Doctors or HRT clinics that they
    have back pain.

nightgyr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva
    I am amazed when I see some guys running cycles, when they haven't even trained long or hard enough to know what "pumps" are.
    Lack of jargon knowledge = lack of training skills. Has to be, right?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I got the same thing you have while on test, but then I stopped injecting into my spine.

I get pumps while on Dbol , it is a sore tight feeling. Drink more water and that should help.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32

Sleep well,

M.
    Assuming it's muscle related.

I believe it's not the prop, rather the more intense application to training during cycling with extra strength gains thats causing muscle or other soft tissue injuries

I would contribute it to the intense training, ie heavier weight thrown around, so your lower back muscles are taxed more. Im not on cycle right now and have been hitting the gym up hard and have lower back "pumps". 2day i couldnt even finish deadlifts because i went so heavy on squats (245lbs 2day a personal best) because of lower back tightness.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Prolly kidneys mad at ya. DRINK SOME WATER and a lot of it! Damn, most people here don't realize that you must drink even more water when on gear.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hddp
    Are you only taking test prop when this occurs? The reason that I ask is that your kidneys are located in the area that we would call the lower back. It is often hard to discern which is hurting, the muscles, the joints, or the kidneys back there. I take cranberry pills just to ease my mind.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Pomengranite juice is the better than cran.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    back pain : kidneys? lower back muscles? pulled? back pump (right after workout, goes away) could be many things... Hardcore juicin could give you kidney pain... look out its a warning...

~DB~

Thread Information