ecivon is offline Member

Lump In Glute ...

On week 6 prop deca cycle. Was inj prop eod and deca 2x week. 3 weeks ago inj left glute and got a lump that is still there. It's not painful, but kind of hard and a little smaller than a golf ball. It's not bothersome, but still shouldn't be there. Any suggestions, or heads up on what it could be, or if it will go away on it's own?

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    i dont shoot in the glute because of this.i wasnt that good at it i guess. anyways had a couple lumps they were not hot or painful then they went away after a few weeks,,,,,but last time i had it ended up getting very infected.it was hot , itchy,and red .luckily my doc was a user and new what it was without me even telling him. massage it after hot bath if its not hot or red ect........should go away.always good to get it checked out though!!!just my opinion!

keith hackney is offline Associate Member
    ive come to hate glute shots as well. ive experienced stuff like ecivon, but for it to last over 3 weeks seems a little strange. if its not bothersome and u dont plan on doing much about it, i would at least lay off that glute for a while

Thread Information