odix is offline Member

can i mix short and long term esters?

I'm running prop @ 100mg ed, and deca @ 600mg ew, lately i've been adding 1/2 cc of deca to my prop ED, and skipping sunday, with a formula of 200mg/ml, will this hinder the deca ? it helps with the prop pain

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    It's completely fine, and yes the added deca to the prop will help ease the prop pain.

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jucinator2
    It's completely fine, and yes the added deca to the prop will help ease the prop pain.
    agreed, completely ok & a good idea to help with the prop

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Thats interesting. I'm doing Prop and some Deca also. Just shot the prop in my quad last night. (Never did quad shots before) Holly Shyt! My quad is acheing today. I'll never hit the quad again. Maybe I should mix the deca with the prop.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    The quad ,was it a virgin muscle???...prop can ache anywhere you inject bro...so get used to it.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Why would you mix Test Prop and Deca ? I can think of some reasons, but I want to know why your doing this?

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Why would you mix Test Prop and Deca? I can think of some reasons, but I want to know why your doing this?
    Not to hi-jack, but I'm kinda curious about your answer to your question. I've done three prop and deca cycles and always mixed the prop and deca to minimize pokes. Is there a problem with that? I'd done it in the past with no problems and have been doing it this cycle with the pain not letting up. Was doing the prop eod and deca 2x week, but just started doing both ed and not having any problems at all.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Not to hi-jack, but I'm kinda curious about your answer to your question. I've done three prop and deca cycles and always mixed the prop and deca to minimize pokes. Is there a problem with that? I'd done it in the past with no problems and have been doing it this cycle with the pain not letting up. Was doing the prop eod and deca 2x week, but just started doing both ed and not having any problems at all.
    I can see I've caused some confusion. I actually meant, why would you mix a short ester (Test Prop) with a long ester (Deca ).

Mixing the two in the syringe seems a good idea to reduce the amount of injections.

ecivon is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I can see I've caused some confusion. I actually meant, why would you mix a short ester (Test Prop) with a long ester (Deca ).

Mixing the two in the syringe seems a good idea to reduce the amount of injections.
    Not a problem ... Thanks Bro.

odix is offline Member
    simply cause i could not find npp.

it sucks because for example i would rather run short esters, but i can't find a masteron prop for my next cycle, and boldenone prop is killer i heard, which i can't find either.

test,bold,master,var for my next one, still trying to find a good inj rate for those

Wizeguy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    The quad ,was it a virgin muscle???...prop can ache anywhere you inject bro...so get used to it.
    Yes a virgin muscle, but the delts and glutes werent half as bad.

Thread Information