Anabolic CEO is offline Senior Member

Going to be in Competition!!

I need to know some cycles that would be perfect for this....Its in April, so i have 3 months....If you need pics of me then i will put them up, but i think i will be ok if i just get some good cycles from everyone here...Thanks.

I am very serious about this competition, it will be my first one, but i am not doing this the lazy way, i am going all out on everything!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic CEO
    I need to know some cycles that would be perfect for this....Its in April, so i have 3 months....If you need pics of me then i will put them up, but i think i will be ok if i just get some good cycles from everyone here...Thanks.

I am very serious about this competition, it will be my first one, but i am not doing this the lazy way, i am going all out on everything!!
    Ok..so you're doing a contest. Why would the first question you ask be one about cycling?

Steroids don't get you in shape... training and diet do..

There are no 'cutting' and 'bulking' cycles.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Ok..so you're doing a contest. Why would the first question you ask be one about cycling?

Very true. Though there are "cutting/bulking" diets...

ok, I know you guys always say diet is key...Well, i know how to diet. If i didn't i would be on a Nutrition forum!! Since this is a STEROID forum then i would expect to get some opinions on cycles...If i am wrong then please stop me, but telling me that i need to depend on training and diet to get my question answered is just dumb! Hopefully from my avatar you can tell that i am in good shape, and that i am dedicated.

Back to my question......Can you guys give me some cycles that would be perfect for my upcoming competition? Thanks!!

Soup is offline Associate Member
    would you have enough time to do a cycle and PCT and diet to competition shape by then?

Apparently no one know of any....Thanks.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    tren a with some test P and winny would be good

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    r u planning to bulk then cut ??

If your going to bulk or do a lean mass cycle your a bit behind its January....

Say u do your prep 16 weeks out... technically it would start this month...

If your looking to cut for a show pre-contest cycles generally require less gear

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I am competing in April. For what it's worth im happy to share my pre contest drug intake. At the moment Im running low dose test (Cypionate ) and deca , I have been running that for 4 weeks. I am also running GH 5iu ED and slin 5 weeks on 5 weeks off. End of feb I will switch cyp to shorter ester (prop) and add winstrol . I will drop the GH a couple of weeks out from comp and the prop a week out (approx not sure on exact timing yet need more advice). I will run winny through the show. May throw in a little masteron too in the last couple of weeks, not sure yet.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me

going to be in competetion!!

Bro,you dont know how wrong you're going about this...but good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I am competing in April. For what it's worth im happy to share my pre contest drug intake. At the moment Im running low dose test (Cypionate) and deca, I have been running that for 4 weeks. I am also running GH 5iu ED and slin 5 weeks on 5 weeks off. End of feb I will switch cyp to shorter ester (prop) and add winstrol. I will drop the GH a couple of weeks out from comp and the prop a week out (approx not sure on exact timing yet need more advice). I will run winny through the show. May throw in a little masteron too in the last couple of weeks, not sure yet.
    Planning on running Letro whilst cutting or running an AI when competing?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Not trying to be a d*ck but, you stating that your comp is in april and you want cycle ideas and such isnt the best way of going about things.

Before any bro can provide a cycle suggestion or advice we need more info on you bro. Stats such as height,weight,age,diet,years training,anything else you can think of, also are you planning on bulking or cutting?, also in your upcoming comp, are in a certain weight group, age group, etc...

Also you must consider another aspect, the comp you will be competing in will they test for gear? if so when?

Answer some questions, and give us more info and a better understanding of you and whats going on, then we can provide educated advice that will benefit you.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Hit me up on yahoo!
    I have a few friends that compete..
    We can lay something out for you..
    Holla

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Planning on running Letro whilst cutting or running an AI when competing?
    Will be running arimidex through march and throughout comp and beyond.

Manpretty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I am competing in April. For what it's worth im happy to share my pre contest drug intake. At the moment Im running low dose test (Cypionate) and deca, I have been running that for 4 weeks. I am also running GH 5iu ED and slin 5 weeks on 5 weeks off. End of feb I will switch cyp to shorter ester (prop) and add winstrol. I will drop the GH a couple of weeks out from comp and the prop a week out (approx not sure on exact timing yet need more advice). I will run winny through the show. May throw in a little masteron too in the last couple of weeks, not sure yet.
    why are you planning on dropping the GH before contest?
    does it make you retain water or something of that nature?

wini is offline Banned
    Eat,sleep,train (repeat)(repeat)(repeat) Eat Hard

Quote Originally Posted by Manpretty
    why are you planning on dropping the GH before contest?
    does it make you retain water or something of that nature?
    yep water retention.

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member

possibly one of the smartest things ive read yet...believe it or not...i tried a winstrol and small amount of anavar cycle once because it was the only thing i could get for several months and got ****in stretch marks under my arms from this...

but telling me that i need to depend on training and diet to get my question answered is just dumb!
    Is it?

Back to my question......Can you guys give me some cycles that would be perfect for my upcoming competition? Thanks!!
    There are no 'perfect cycles'.. in the same vein as there are no 'bulking' nor 'cutting' cycles.

The compounds you choose depend on what you've used..and how you responded to said compounds.

e.g. some guys run prop; mast-prop; tren ace..switching to all dht-derivs (win/mast-prop) 2-3 weeks out.. and then to only win on week out... adding a-bombs during the carb load phase 2-3 days out with complimentary diuretic use to prevent spilling over... and slin back stage (depending on experience and response)

Some guys can't do cardio on tren..so they never use it.

Some guys run 2 gr primo straight tru.. and nothing else.

Some guys run test-E; Deca .. straight tru.. No problem.

Some run a replacement dose of prop + an AI + growth factors (igf-1) and slin + thyroid drugs (t3 alone; t4 alone; or t3 + t4).. dropping the growth factors days out to prevent bloating.. tapering the thyroid drugs to allow for a full carb-up (preventing flatness)... Adding drol in the carb-up.

So as you can see there is no 'perfect cycle'.

To believe such would be folly

Narkissos

Is it?

There are no 'perfect cycles'.. in the same vein as there are no 'bulking' nor 'cutting' cycles.

The compounds you choose depend on what you've used..and how you responded to said compounds.

e.g. some guys run prop; mast-prop; tren ace..switching to all dht-derivs (win/mast-prop) 2-3 weeks out.. and then to only win on week out... adding a-bombs during the carb load phase 2-3 days out with complimentary diuretic use to prevent spilling over... and slin back stage (depending on experience and response)

Some guys can't do cardio on tren..so they never use it.

Some guys run 2 gr primo straight tru.. and nothing else.

Some guys run test-E; Deca .. straight tru.. No problem.

Some run a replacement dose of prop + an AI + growth factors (igf-1) and slin + thyroid drugs (t3 alone; t4 alone; or t3 + t4).. dropping the growth factors days out to prevent bloating.. tapering the thyroid drugs to allow for a full carb-up (preventing flatness)... Adding drol in the carb-up.

So as you can see there is no 'perfect cycle'.

To believe such would be folly

Narkissos
    Nice little lesson for me there Nark. Thanks.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    damn,Nark couldntve stated it better myself bro...you got PM.

^^np.

There is actually a potentially indefinate number of protocols.. but most would agree that the effeectiveness of a protocol depends on the individual.

The longer you've been competing the more you realise it's less about drugs...

Thread Information