killua is offline Junior Member

A couple of newbie questions

Hi

1.Lets say you have to mix deca and test. How are you suposed to do that when you have to inject air into the vial before aspirating fluid from vial.
    2. How much newbie can inject in certain inject sites and how are you supposed to inject, lets say 8 ml of mix deca/test.

Thanks

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    1. Lets say you want 1mL of each. Pull 1mL air into vial, put it into the test vial and then draw out 1mL, then pull another 1mL air into the vial and push it into the deca vial without losing any test, then pull out 1mL deca. Very simple.

2. You would not be shooting 8mL of these compounds at once, probbaly 1mL or around there depending on the concentrations. There is no set rule for how much you can shoot in each site but I would say to be safe the first few times go with.
    Glutes:2mL
    Quads: 2mL
    Delts: 1.5mL
    Lats: 1.5mL
    Bi/tri/pec: 1mL

killua is offline Junior Member
    for the first question

can you inject 1 ml of air into each vial (inject air then draw needle out) and then inject into vial again and draw without injecting anymore air

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killua
    for the first question

can you inject 1 ml of air into each vial (inject air then draw needle out) and then inject into vial again and draw without injecting anymore air
    why are you complicating things so much?

1) empty syringe, inject 1mL of air into test vial and draw 1mL of test
    2) remove syringe, pull back so you have 1mL of air & 1mL of test in barrel
    3) insert into deca vial, inject the 1mL of air without injecting any test into the vial
    4) draw 1mL of deca and remove syringe....now you should have 2mL of test/deca ready to shoot

at this point i would swap pins as this one has become slightly dull from entering both vials....also make sure your wiping everything down with alcohol!

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    yes or, 1ml air in test pull out, 1ml air in deca , pull out, then pull ur 1ml of test out and your 1ml of deca out....and i find it better to do more like 3:1 ratio...for every ml ur going to pull out....put 3 times that in it...easier to pull out but its whatever u like bro...and yeh i wouldnt do more then say 2 ml in each site...if u need to use another site thats fine...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nandro_shagg
    yes or, 1ml air in test pull out, 1ml air in deca, pull out, then pull ur 1ml of test out and your 1ml of deca out....and i find it better to do more like 3:1 ratio...for every ml ur going to pull out....put 3 times that in it...easier to pull out but its whatever u like bro...and yeh i wouldnt do more then say 2 ml in each site...if u need to use another site thats fine...
    Putting too much air can cause your vial to bleed somewhat, you end to lose gear this way.

Thread Information