Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hocoathlete is offline Associate Member

could you die from injecting veggie oil?

i was thinking about this earlier because im sure theres many people who sell bootleg steroids fileld with veggie oil or some type of oil? so is it possible for someone to die from it? how about water?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I dont k ow about dying but you can get a heck of a abcess...thats why its very important for you to have confidence in your source and know him very well...No.please dont ask for one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    I dont k ow about dying but you can get a heck of a abcess...thats why its very important for you to have confidence in your source and know him very well...No.please dont ask for one!!!

nah bro, i trust my sources...but iwas just wondering..

what is a abcess?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hocoathlete
    i was thinking about this earlier because im sure theres many people who sell bootleg steroids fileld with veggie oil or some type of oil? so is it possible for someone to die from it? how about water?
    No. And whatever oil they decide to use should be filtered through a whatman filter anyways. Not sure about veggie oil, but peanut oil and such is common. If its a reliable source, you 'shouldnt' have to worry about it.

Abcess is when the site that was injected gets an infection..its usually very red, warm to the touch and it hurts...sometimes its acompanied by a fever.

I heard if you inject water that it could kill you..or is that air?

air...but it would have to be about 2cc's or more...

but water is ok??

What do you mean,,,what are you trying to do bro???

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    injecting that oil into the vein could kill u.. atleast at a certain dose.. dont know how big the injection should be to cause a fatal oil-embolism... I have read a case report of a man injection peanut oil (or sumin) into his penis and it caused an oil- embolism.. but if I remember correctly the guy survived... anyway, a smart move by him..

nalbano34 is offline Member
    Any oil-based steroid injected IM should be fine. I have used canola oil in a suspension and had no i'll effects at all. I believe that Motor oil may cause an issue....but not vegetable oil! I think the biggest difference in oil preference in the weight of the oil in question...right or wrong?

P.S. Before you flame me, the motor oil thing was a joke....really.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Junkies inject tap water all the time with just filtering through some cotton wool Ive never heard of one dieing of water poisoning, but why would you want to inject water out of curiosity.

Oh im not injecting water, im just wondering cause sometimes it looks like water and sometimes it looks like veggie oil...jsut tryna make sure lol

could you die from injecting veggie oil?

Oh im not injecting water, im just wondering cause sometimes it looks like water and sometimes it looks like veggie oil...jsut tryna make sure lol
    Really??...you sure you trust your source bro???

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    The BA and filtering the oil will sterilize it.

Really??...you sure you trust your source bro???

yeah bro, im sure yall get from the same source as I.

but ive already used products from them and others.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Tell me more... what gear do you get that looks like water, is it clear or just thin?

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    nah bro, i trust my sources...but iwas just wondering..

what is a abcess?
    an abscess is your body surrounding what it views as a potential pathogen. it creates a puss pocket, so to speak, to prevent it from spreading to surrounding tissue.
    your body can reject something you inject, even if its medication, and create a sterile abscess.
    dude, if you are not 100% sure about what you are injecting, dont do it.
    as for the water, what do you think they inject you with when you are dehydrated? its not pure water, but its mostly good old h20...

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    dude your not trying to sell someone veg oil and claim it's juice right? I mean if you trust your source, y r u worried about all this? Not trying to get at you or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Getbig06
    dude your not trying to sell someone veg oil and claim it's juice right? I mean if you trust your source, y r u worried about all this? Not trying to get at you or anything...
    thats what crossed my mind when i read this thread. my first thought was he was trying to make sure he wasnt going to kill someone, hehe...

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil pepsi
    thats what crossed my mind when i read this thread. my first thought was he was trying to make sure he wasnt going to kill someone, hehe...
    lets hope not

odix is offline Member
    ya, i think you would have to inject like 10ml or something...if anything hits your vein your body rids it in your lungs.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by evil pepsi
    I'll admit it,I thought the same thing
    after reading it when first posted...still do.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    air...but it would have to be about 2cc's or more...
    MAYBE into a vein. Even 2cc's straight into the vein would be questionable. Air isnt really as big of a deal as people make it out to be. A little air into the vein isnt that great of a deal. Air into a muscle is even less of a deal.

In my professional, I start a lot of IV's. There are usually small air bubbles at norm before we start pushing drugs.

doublefister is offline Associate Member
    tell me more about the dumbass that injected peanut oil into his penis? What was he trying to achieve?

Quote Originally Posted by doublefister
    tell me more about the dumbass that injected peanut oil into his penis? What was he trying to achieve?
    he was trying to oil up and bust a nut...

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Of course it is.

A lot of different ways as well.

Directly? Anaphylactic shock in response to an oil that's an allergen for some people (peanut oil for example).

Septic poisoning from bacteria-laden non-sterile oil can also cause death.

So yes...garbage can kill you.

if i remember correctly he was trying to achieve some sort of a synthol effect with the oil... I cant be sure though.. the report should be found in pub med though..

samcam is offline Associate Member
    An article I found:

May 12, 2005
    Health Warning - Injecting Olive Oil Into Your Penis May Be Harmful

A quick tip for all you men; injecting your penis with olive oil in an attempt to boost your size could cause misshaped members and even permanent erections.

Speaking in response to reports that youths in Thailand's central province of Ayutthaya were injecting their penises with olive oil and beta agonists used to redden meat, Dr. Chatri said that the injection of any kind of substance into the penis was extremely dangerous.

Rather than expanding penis size, the oil builds up in the penis. As the body attempts to reject the invasion of foreign substances, the result is swelling, inflammation and abscesses.

If dirty needles are used, the dangers are even more severe, and could lead to the penis being completely amputated. There is also a danger of the oil being injected into the bloodstream by mistake, from where it can infect vital organs and even lead to death. Even if these severe effects are treated successfully, the penis often ends up crooked or in permanent erection.

hell nah im not trying to sell anyone some bum juice, im just wondering cause it came in mind when I heard someone say that you could die from injecting air.

jamiern is offline New Member
    2 cc of air will not kill you. It takes a lot of air in your IV to kill you. Most air is reabsorbed back into your system. It takes 40-60 cc of air to hurt a cat. If you give air IM it will not kill you either. In fact when giving an IM shot I always ad 1/2-1cc of air to act as a seal to make sure nothing comes out when I remove the needle. this works great at work on patients.

Jamie

jamiern is offline New Member
    IV fluids are not good ol h20. they have many different kinds used for many different reasons. the main ones used for dehydration is normal saline, and lactated ringers. most hospitals who deal with burn vicitms use LR. if you inject anything that is not specifically designed for IV use then yes you can die. One of the othe posters pointed out shock and sepsis which can both be very lethal. we have certain meds that are oil based and water based and sterile but you can only give it IM. like an antispasmodic called bentyl. if you give this IV it can cause some problems. I have never heard of an OIL emboli, but i would think the oil would cause you to become septic as opposed to a clot or a blockage of sorts. anywyaqs the OP sounds kinda shady. sounds like he is trying to make a quick buck off of someone. It would be funny if he mixed the water and the oil in the same vial and tried to sell it that way. hahaha

oh byt the way I am glad i found this site. it is very helpful.

oil emboli can happen more commonly for example when a bone is broken and some bone marrow gets into the blood stream... and then it possibly leads to ARDS.

as some one says air cannot kill that easily BUT in IV lines the air needs to be taken out because if the line is long the air inside could cause an air emboli.

Junkies use tapwater and while its stupid the risks arent that great.

doesnt the definition of sepsis include that there has to be an infection?? so oil couldnt cause a sepsis.. wouldnt an anaphylactic shock be a more correct term? correct me if im wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by jamiern
    IV fluids are not good ol h20. they have many different kinds used for many different reasons. the main ones used for dehydration is normal saline, and lactated ringers. most hospitals who deal with burn vicitms use LR. if you inject anything that is not specifically designed for IV use then yes you can die. One of the othe posters pointed out shock and sepsis which can both be very lethal. we have certain meds that are oil based and water based and sterile but you can only give it IM. like an antispasmodic called bentyl. if you give this IV it can cause some problems. I have never heard of an OIL emboli, but i would think the oil would cause you to become septic as opposed to a clot or a blockage of sorts. anywyaqs the OP sounds kinda shady. sounds like he is trying to make a quick buck off of someone. It would be funny if he mixed the water and the oil in the same vial and tried to sell it that way. hahaha

i didnt mean it was pure water...

S431M7 is offline Banned
    LOL... did someone sell u veggie oil in a testostrone bottles (vials)?? ...

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    doesnt the definition of sepsis include that there has to be an infection?? so oil couldnt cause a sepsis.. wouldnt an anaphylactic shock be a more correct term? correct me if im wrong...
    Depends on the definition you use.

It isn't limited to infections.. but rather includes the exogenous introduction of toxins

e.g.

The presence of harmful microorganisms or associated toxins in the blood and tissues.
    www.amfar.org/cgi-bin/iowa/bridge.html

Anaphylactic shock would only apply in an instance where the body reacts to the oil as it would an allergen/antigen.

Narkissos

Quote Originally Posted by jamiern

Welcome aboard man

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Olive Oil, not just for pasta!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails could you die from injecting veggie oil?-synthol.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Depends on the definition you use.

It isn't limited to infections.. but rather includes the exogenous introduction of toxins

e.g.

The presence of harmful microorganisms or associated toxins in the blood and tissues.
    www.amfar.org/cgi-bin/iowa/bridge.html

Anaphylactic shock would only apply in an instance where the body reacts to the oil as it would an allergen/antigen.

Narkissos
    the presence of harmful microorganisms or associated toxins in blood = a an infection must be present... to my logic atleast..

the body reacts to the oil as a foreign object = like an allergen... right?

the body can treat any foreign substance as a potential pathogenic organism. it can even treat medicine that way.
    your body can react to oil as a possible pathogen...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information