Billytk03z is offline Member

DHT derived steroids, 5ar inhibitors and hairloss?

If a steroid is DHT derived (already 5ar reduced) is it then pointless to take a 5ar inhibitor like fin/dut to combat possible hairloss since the steroid is already in dht form?

Random is offline RETIRED VET
    Correct

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainDominate
    Correct
    ditto

thats what I figured but just wanted to make sure!!! good looking out bro's.... thanx!!

It really sux tho cuz I have been on 100mg of Var ed for the past week (7days) and I have hardened/tightened up immensely..... Its insane, my strength has shot up and my recovery is incredible.... I am so freaking tight that I feel I need to stretch every 5 minutes... my bicep/arm started hurting from holding it up while I brushed my teeth, lol... the pumps are insane.. 1 week and I feel like im steel, no joke... but I am gonna drop the var cuz of the dht factor (wanna keep my hair) and use the tbol 60mg ed instead..... I just hope tbol is impressive as the var... Also, whoever thinks var cant be run alone is crazy and doesnt have a clue of what they are talking about...
    Var is the sheeeit!!!!!
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 01-05-2007 at 06:36 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    thats what I figured but just wanted to make sure!!! good looking out bro's.... thanx!!

It really sux tho cuz I have been on 100mg of Var ed for the past week (7days) and I have hardened/tightened up immensely..... Its insane, my strength has shot up and my recovery is incredible.... I am so freaking tight that I feel I need to stretch every 5 minutes... my bicep/arm started hurting from holding it up while I brushed my teeth, lol... the pumps are insane.. 1 week and I feel like im steel, no joke... but I am gonna drop the var cuz of the dht factor (wanna keep my hair) and use the tbol 60mg ed instead..... I just hope tbol is impressive as the var... Also, whoever thinks var cant be run alone is crazy and doesnt have a clue of what they are talking about...
    Var is the sheeeit!!!!!
    You will be happy with the t-bol. I quit var as well and went to t-bol for the same reason. My only complaint with t-bol has to do with intestinal gas. I felt very crampy and "full" on t-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    You will be happy with the t-bol. I quit var as well and went to t-bol for the same reason. My only complaint with t-bol has to do with intestinal gas. I felt very crampy and "full" on t-bol.
    What freaked me out being on Var was that I started getting some acne around the temple areas on my forehead, also got some acne on the hairline and a couple developed on my chest and shoulder area (not much but a few)..... I have no history of acne, I guess u could say I am anti-acne but since I started var 7 days ago the acne developed (yes that fast) and I knew that was not a good sign.....

Logan... by the way, how long before you noticed the Tbol kick in... I am now running 60mg ed (30am/30pm) the var I noticed the effects starting right around the 5th day.....
    Last edited by Billytk03z; 01-06-2007 at 04:34 PM.

Logan13 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billytk03z
    What freaked me out being on Var was that I started getting some acne around the temple areas on my forehead, also got some acne on the hairline and a couple developed on my chest and shoulder area (not much but a few)..... I have no history of acne, I guess u could say I am anti-acne but since I started var 7 days ago the acne developed (yes that fast) and I knew that was not a good sign.....

Logan... by the way, how long before you noticed the Tbol kick in... I am now running 60mg ed (30am/30pm) the var I noticed the effects starting right around the 5th day.....
    I actually felt thicker around day 4 with tbol, right around the same time that I started going to the bathroom 5 times/day. T-bol is worth it nonetheless.

Thread Information