Kelvin1231 is offline New Member

Inquiry to health care professional who happens to be a steroid user

I wonder if you could give us your professional advice as to what is the safest way to withdraw and transfer sachet steroid to a vial or syringe.

Some argue that it will minimize the chance of contamination if one just stores gear in the syringe and changes the needle every time before injection while other argue that it would be safer to store gear in a sterile vial for multiple uses in future. Different people have different opinions.

However, I would like to seek professional advice from a health care professional as to the proper procedures to achieve this without getting the gear contaminated and more importantly not jeopardizing one's health.

Many thanks.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not a healthcare professional, but with a fair amount of knowledge with AAS and proper use, I would think that filtering your gear from the satchet to a sealed, sterile vial would be the best way to transfer your gear, while avoiding contamination.
    The BA content in the gear should minimize any chances of bacterial contamination and to filter the gear should minimize any chances of particulate contamination.

Hope this helps answer your question.

-SS

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    I'm not a healthcare professional, but with a fair amount of knowledge with AAS and proper use, I would think that filtering your gear from the satchet to a sealed, sterile vial would be the best way to transfer your gear, while avoiding contamination.
    The BA content in the gear should minimize any chances of bacterial contamination and to filter the gear should minimize any chances of particulate contamination.

Hope this helps answer your question.

-SS
    You could do all that

or

just buy gear that comes in vials or amps, then you wouldnt have to worry about all this, and go thru all this

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    You could do all that

or

just buy gear that comes in vials or amps, then you wouldnt have to worry about all this, and go thru all this
    LOL, agree with you on that one, but to answer his question, that is the best advice I could conclude with.

I'm assuming he already has the sachets or is contemplating making a purchase for them.

-SS

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    You could do all that

or

LOL... ..!!!

LPR.

Kelvin1231 is offline New Member
    Many thanks!! I am from Australia and we have the best Customs in the world, therefore the chance of importing steroid stored in a vial successfully is very very low.

I don't have a filter and know how to filter the steroid, can you please give me more info on that? Thanks again.

Thread Information