zk7
    zk7 is offline Banned

Anyone here has problems buying ** Needles from their local pharmacy?

Hi,

Anyone has problems buying ** Needles from their local pharmacy. I went to a couple of local pharmacies and all of them either didn't have any ** needles at all , just insulin and the others I think simply didn't want to sell their ** needles without prescription or HRT or something on record.

And it was a hassle when theres people waiting in line and the stupid pharmacist got no clue what a gauge is or what size, and asks the manager and then other pharmacist before you know it the entire pharmacy is talking about the needles you wanted and looking for them only in the end they don't sell you them.

Anyone here ever bought from get**** site or other site for needles is it SAFE 100% and sealed and brand new? etcc? Waiting for reply.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    You can buy needles,syringes, and many other products by just clicking on the red advertising on the top right hand side of your screen. That reads "click here"

I have always used them for those kind of needs, and yes its safe, and sterile, no problems.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Save yourself the hassle and go with get****.com

I've ordered from them in the past and never heard anything negative about them. I don't use them anymore, but I'm sure you'll be happy with the service, prices, and T/A as long as your location isn't a problem for receiving such a package.

Good luck,

-SS

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Or as GHO5T said, go with the board sponsor with the link (banner) located at the top-right area of the board.

flex56lb is offline New Member
    co-op never gives me any grief

Thread Information