rmc3402 is offline New Member

Unhappy Questions for OASIS

questions on oasis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been a member for a while now and read a lot of the QA in this forum, however I don't usually sign in or post that much. On this issue I have a few questions for the admin.

Why doesn't oasis provide any prices on there web site to there members (Customers)?

Why do they have overnight posted if they can't follow through with it? Just say allow two to four weeks for shipping. That is how long I wainted the two times I used them.

Anything to make the customer happy? The first time they gave a little deal for the delay and that is why I came back. The second time it took 3 1/2 weeks to get my medication and the only thing I got was a sorry?

Customer support? I call and send e-mails with no response.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    How many threads do you need to ask
    this before asking Oasis themselves...

I dont know Oasis,but its clear to see
    that if anyone has any issue with them
    they should be contacted directly.

In fact...why not just go to their FORUM
    and see the lastest info,rather than this.

Once again,IMO only..and Im vocal today.

system admin is offline Owner
    Introduction and responce grom GHI / oasis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I represent the organization that is currently managing the operations and supporting the patients of Oasis. I would like to make an introduction and clarify a few issues.

The company was introduced to us by an uninvolved 3rd party that has your interests at hand and we were asked to evaluate it and see if we could help solve certain issues. We were asked because we are a licensed established medical organization that has serviced over 15,000 patients over the last 2 years alone. We have a superior award winning management team and we have world class medical professionals on staff and in our offices. We do not relay on HRT to run our operation and we perform other vertical specific medical and testing services to patients every day which include, comprehensive blood work, ultrasound, vaccinations, and health exams just to name a few.

We have read the comments about the employees and the owner and have spoken to both and take the following formal position. It does not matter to us what happened between either party, what matters to us are the patients, there health, there orders, and the quality and safety of the medications that were prescribed. Our team is working very hard and investing a huge amount of time and money to try to resolve issues that were not ours and were not created by us, we are doing this because we are focused on our long-term goal of providing a safe and successful experience to all patients. Although we do realize we will not be able to make ever customer with an existing problem happy, we will offer to every one our best option on how to solve any existing issue.

Our Process is the proper way to provide HRT, period. It is the legal way, it is the safest way, and it is the way if followed properly will have the highest rate of successful results. Our process is legal, complete, comprehensive, secure, and simple if started from the beginning and will provide a measurable platform to monitor and track healthy results. First we require current and accurate comprehensive blood tests, a medical history, and a basic physical. At that point all the results and information is reviewed by one or more of our in-house licensed medical staff to look for any serious health risks or issues. A nurse or even a doctor is always available to answer questions. Once the file is complete and the patient is cleared we forward the file to our Pharmacy for review by our HRT medical expert and then you are contacted by the senior pharmacy tech to discuss your issues and to prescribe the proper medications. The medications are then immediately shipped from our Tampa location via Fed Ex. We only charge for medications when they are shipped and never ask for money for medications prior to that date. We then provide to you several direct medical contacts to help answer questions and monitor your ongoing progress.

About the Blood Tests, WE DO NOT REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE OUR BLOOD TEST we require an initial complete and comprehensive panel of multiple tests that our medical staff feels is necessary to help eliminate any risk and to make sure we provide the proper medications and dosage. These tests are only required on a yearly basis and are not bi-monthly requirements. The patient can get that panel of tests completed anywhere they choose including there own doctor however they must be within 60 days to be accurate for initial treatment of HRT. We offer that panel for $399 which we prescribe to you as our patient and it includes our nurse generating the lab requisition and the results coming back to us electronically and directly into our systems usually within 24 hours of the lab visit. Then our medical staff reviews the tests to make sure there are not any critical results that need immediate attention. The tests are privet, secure, confidential, comprehensive, and a very important part of helping to accurately prescribe the proper medications and should be taken seriously or serious health issues could occur. Please feel free to use your own doctor or insurance and we will provide to you what specific tests we require.

Our Medications are compounded and shipped from our Tampa pharmacy, you will always have a direct contact at that pharmacy and you will have many options to choose from when it comes to different medications. All of the medications are US made, guaranteed for quality, and competitively priced. You will only be billed for medications that are shipped and when they are shipped.

I apologize for what might seem like a lack of attention or even concern for any patient of Oasis, however we are working hard to make sure that all medical files are up to date and accurate so that the medications can be properly prescribed and your health will not be put at any additional risk. We will continue to work on resolving the current issues as quickly as possible and are open to review any and all suggestions from the existing patients or the visitors of steroid .com.

Thank you

GHI / Oasis

Disclaimer Notice:

Oasis Longevity & ************ Institute provides Hormone Replacement Therapies. Individuals seeking these medications for alternative uses other than being hormone deficient. i.e. (bodybuilding and athletic performace) Will Not be granted. Only patients with a medical necessity or hormone deficiencies based on a doctor evaluation consisting of physical exam, bloodwork and medical complaint will be considered for treatment.

No claim or opinion on the Oasis Longevity & ************ web-site is intended to be, or should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any hormone replacement therapy program.

vermin is offline Member
    Thank you for the clarification. So on going patients need not get further bloodwork, etc. (assuming it has been within the last year)? As with most other HRT clinics, will you be posting your prices, brands, etc?

Thank you for your time.

Oasis is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, once the initial file is complete you willnot be required to get additional blood work for a year. Prices and brands will be posted in a new secure client section of the web site.

marsab73 is offline Junior Member
    you need to contact them via phone.....every individual has a different price....they are very cool....take a few minutes and call em for prices...

Thread Information