Thread: painful bicep

ROBOCOP is offline Member

painful bicep

Guys. I injected my left bicep for the very 1st time on Thursday. Everything was sterile and I did nothing different to how I normally inject my shoulders. Thing is,,,later that day I started to get pain, not only at the injection site itself, but the whole bicep radiating below the elbow!!! The following day and now my bicep is agony! I can remember the first couple of times I injected my delts,,I couldnt raise my arms or even sleep on the same side for days and days cos it was so painful! Im kinda hoping its just yhe same problem! There is reddening to the surface skin but seriously,,,the pain is intense! What do you guys think?? Thanks

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    It's a vergin muscle and that is why it's painfull. As for the pain going down your arm is because that is the direction the oil moved.

pigrond is offline Member
    i agree had the same thing happen to me when i started shooting my bicep

I hoped as much. Like I said I had similar problems when I first shot into my delt but I was a bit concerned this time. I thought my pain threshold was pretty high, but I feel like a complete wimp with this pain. Thanks for your replies guys.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    what AAS are you using??? Virgin muscles always hurt, but depending on what compound your using it can be crippling.

Im using test e and deca

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    Your muscles dont like that stuff. Put that into my delts as virgin muscles, only slight pain that night and next day. So sounds like your muscles react more to the oil which is diffrent in every person. Also depends on what your gear was made with as far as oil/ alcohol.

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ROBOCOP
    Im using test e and deca

did your test come in 5ml sachets? if so, the ba is pretty high in it, so it tends to make test hurt...

ftony is offline Associate Member
    I wasnt able to move my arm for days pain was so bad (from injecting bicept) if it last more than a couple days i might have it checked out....just to make sure its not infected.

The pain is lessenning now so all is good. Still not quite right but its deifnitely getting better. Im due to inject again on Monday, not sure if ill do the opposite bicep or shoot in the trusty delt and wait till Thursday for the bi. The test im using is in the amp at 250mg. Ive only ever used the same test so im kinda guessing im not getting a reaction of sorts other than the virgin muscle syndrome!!!!!!!

Thread Information