musclestack is offline Productive Member

cycling again...calling Pinnacle

I had started a thread about a year ago that is similar to this one about how long it takes for androgen receptors to clear. I got some good feedback, but I would like to add to my initial question.

Assuming that blood work checks out, how long, in your opinion, does it take for someone to respond well to a cycle after coming off a previous one? I know that in the last thread, a lot of people blamed SHBG levels as the main culprit that made gains come to a hault after a while.

Simply put, let's say that bloodwork was not an issue whatsoever. How long would you have to wait in between cycles to keep responding well to AAS?

Example cycle:
    10 weeks of Test Prop (100mg/day) and Tren Ace.(70mg/day)

P.S. No offense to Pinnacle for calling him out. He helped me out a lot with my previous thread about this.

I would also like to add that I do not condone starting a new cycle without ample time for recovery. This is just a question out of curiosity and educational purposes.

goose is offline Banned
    Pinnacle is banned.Great guy,big loss for this place.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Yeah, he hasn't been here for awhile.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, the general rule of thumb, is time on + pct = minimum time off. Getting your blood work done though, is the best way to find out when you are ready for a new cycle.

For me, if I were to run that cycle, it would probably take me 14-15 weeks untill I was ready to start a new cycle. But everyone is different. Some would not need that long for their body, others would need longer.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    time on equals time off is the way i do it all do ive not cycle in over 6-8 months but have tren e test e d'bol planned for april

Jefferey is offline Banned
    The longer off the least amount of a higher dose needed to obtain around the same goals...

In other words if you took off after using Test only @ 500mgs for 10 weeks, you could start another cycle as soon as your have fully recovered and and bloodwork was normal.. The problem here is you may need 750 + mgs to obtain simular results...Now using the above and you took off 2 yrs, you would probably get by with just 500 mgs again..

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    there is a great thread here about this matter.. someone who has the link can maybe put it up.. too tired now myself.... in general I feel the more u wait the better u will respond (until a certain point)

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Agreed...I enjoyed many of his contributions to this board before he was booted.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    As to your question. time off = time on so they say. If blod work is good you can go back on and have great gains. I just chang up my cycle with diffrent compounds.

what exactly in the bloodwork says u will have good gains.. I mean what makes the restored HPTA a good indicator that u will respond well to another cycle?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    what exactly in the bloodwork says u will have good gains.. I mean what makes the restored HPTA a good indicator that u will respond well to another cycle?
    Good question. Unfortunately I don't have an answer but would like to see one.

How long for receptors to clear?

I believe you're talking about this thread. (Could be wrong)

thats the one.. !! thx..

bump

How long, on average, do SHBG levels need to get back to normal?

bump

bump

STB
    STB is offline Junior Member
    From my experience, (five cycles for the past 2 1/2 years) doing cycle after cycle, even with time on = time off, there is definately a downgrade in the body's response, even with increased dosages.

This year going forward I am just doing one 15 weeker in the summer - I am hoping that my body will be as ready as it could be with 10 months natural. I guess I will find out this summer.

Bluesman

Thread Information