gottibme is offline Associate Member

Drinking on your cycle

Is it really that bad say If you only drink maybe 2 times on a 3 month cycle?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    I don't think it's bad as long as you do it in moderation, and not get plastered. I pesonally wont drink while doing orals like dbol , but once the kickstart is over I might have one or two, if the situation warrants.

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    oh ok what about one time I was really plastered and the other time was just a decent buzz?

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    oh ok what about one time I was really plastered and the other time was just a decent buzz?
    I guess it would not hurt, if it has already happened. If it has not happened, and you are planning something like this, then I would not do it. I can not see any reason why you would need to get plastered.

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't recomend it, i've done it a few time's it f**k's your training up for day's if you drink to excess.
    if your on the gear it take's longer to recover. if you can, avoid it don't do it, (easier said than done though.)
    Last edited by Morpheaus; 01-06-2007 at 01:11 PM.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    i wouldnt esp if ur taking orals. Be as nice to ur liver as u can. Also alcohol reduces protein synthesis as much a 37%! I love my alcohol more than any but when it comes to doin a cycle, i think i can stay away from the boos for a few months , it will only help u man

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't drink at all while on cycle.

Not a good idea imo.

Fordfan01 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    I don't drink at all while on cycle.

Not a good idea imo.

agreed stay away from the boos on cycle

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Besides a slight raise in liver values, remember this...alcohol lowers your test levels....So if i do decide to drink one night, I always come back the next day and inject 100 mgs of Test prop into my system...This is just me and been doing it for over 30 yrs

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    Besides a slight raise in liver values, remember this...alcohol lowers your test levels....So if i do decide to drink one night, I always come back the next day and inject 100 mgs of Test prop into my system...This is just me and been doing it for over 30 yrs
    Is that a joke?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Look bro, ifyou're going to do anything, do it to your best ability. If that means drinking will hinder your health, performance, etc while on cycle then don't drink. If you feel you can drink small amounts without repercussions then drink small amounts. However, if you're doing high dose orals then I'd lay off drinking for a while.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    i'm sick of undisciplined individuals feeling a need to drink while on cycles. it's two things that completely conflict with one another and anyone even considering doing it is an idiot IMO. if you're not that serious about your training and your cycle, get off the cycle and send the rest of it to me where it will actually be put to good use. stop wasting our damn time with these STUPID questions!!!

any web search would find a million posts about you alcoholics in here. it's posted about more than any other damn subject in here!!! here is a list of the reasons why you should not drink while on a cycle, and even while off should be keeping it to a minimum...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...37#post2878937

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant
    i'm sick of undisciplined individuals feeling a need to drink while on cycles. it's two things that completely conflict with one another and anyone even considering doing it is an idiot IMO. if you're not that serious about your training and your cycle, get off the cycle and send the rest of it to me where it will actually be put to good use. stop wasting our damn time with these STUPID questions!!!

any web search would find a million posts about you alcoholics in here. it's posted about more than any other damn subject in here!!! here is a list of the reasons why you should not drink while on a cycle, and even while off should be keeping it to a minimum...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    motivation and dedications is what brings the best gains, drinking shouldnt even be in your head, whats more important!!

reppedout1 is offline Member
    i drank imo way too much this past holidays,i def felt the aftereffects,like not bein able to eat as much,hangover was horrendous,i tended to be more aggressive while drunk,and the biggest thing my weights seemed to suffer a bit.i normally don't drink on cycle but being the holidays i slipped a few times.

Mick_540 is offline Junior Member
    This question gets asked roughly every 3 days.

I don't understand how you want to use AAS as a shortcut, but you don't appear to want to make any other sacrifices, which is particularly worrying when you consider that AAS have health implications AS DOES DRINKING. Why would you want to mix the 2?

Alpha-Male is offline Senior Member
    well, it will hurt your training, that's for sure, but if you're like me, and you're NOT a competitive bodybuilder, drinking every now and then is okay, in moderation. i take 1300mg of milk thistle year round, and my liver values are always within normal ranges, even when on (i get tested every three months for my RA)...if you're looking to take it to the next level however, as mentioned, you should consider scratching it altogether...the only time i know that some BBers drink is the night after a show, and that's about it...

alpha

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    If it 2 time for the entire cycle. I'll buy the next round.

Spyder is offline Member
    That depends whether you want the best possible results from your cycle or not.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    i drink alot and even iv managed to give it up for at least 4 months building up 2 and durin my cycle, even went to the pub last night n didnt drink :s was tough believe!

HoustonTX is offline New Member

drinking

what r u drinkin? if its beer try to drink dark beers.like guinness stout. full of nutrients

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Drinking makes people - fat,loud,annoying,cocky,weak,dumb,impotent,unable to drive,ill,dead.

Cowboy up and quit drinking, its for fat losers.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Drinking makes people - fat,loud,annoying,cocky,weak,dumb,impotent,unable to drive,ill,dead.

Cowboy up and quit drinking, its for fat losers.
    Ever considered a career in diplomacy?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    Ever considered a career in diplomacy?
    I was thinking politics maybe!! Beast for prime minister!!

beuleux is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I was thinking politics maybe!! Beast for prime minister!!
    Cool.... gear will be legal... where do I tick.

drak909 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    motivation and dedications is what brings the best gains, drinking shouldnt even be in your head, whats more important!!
    agree

S431M7 is offline Banned
    I think it is a rationale common sense to avoid any drinking while on medication or prescription drugs. By that token I would like u to think of AS as a form of medication. So make ur conclusion on this premises.

daytrader is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ascendant

It needed to be said.. good post...I dont know how anyone can seriously cycle, taking on all the possible risks associated, only to be so undisciplined and drink while on... doesnt make sense jmo... have some self control and throw out the booz, ,, atleast while your on

ftony is offline Associate Member
    I have a couple drinks on just dont get drunk(red wine is ok)...i wouldnt drink on pct because of whats been posted above on the testosterone production reduction,alcohol is also highly estrogenic .good luck on your cycle

Thread Information