hugo80 is offline New Member

help with injection reactions

hey everyone new here and excited to be here. i have been on many of cycles and seem to have always had this prob, at least 85% of the time. day or two after injection (glutes) i always seem to get a large sore lump or knot. rather large too and elongated like a potato. normally alternate and shoot twice a week and it normally goes away by the next weeks shot. it is just painful and frustrating. normally they arent red but sometimes they are and hot. always fear infection but it always goes away? im am extremely clean and my wife who shoots me is a pro nurse and germ freak. use common things like tests, deca , eq, winni. and have tried with other sites but leg hurt like hell and shoulders were ify and better w/water based. can anyone shed some light?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Hmm... That avator looks like a fellow
    members woman,maybe Im wrong...

yeah its not its my wife

can anyone help?

BigNicky is offline New Member
    Hey Buddy...on my first cycle here with test E going thru the same thing..a couple of days after my glute shots...clears up about the time im ready for the other side. No infections no spike in temp. but lots of pain and swelling. Chalking it up either to this batch of Test E...(from very reputable co.) and virgin muscle. Lets say im not gonna forget my first cycle. Gonna put up with this crap till i finish though...gains im seeing have been worth the damn trouble. Try the heating pad and rub the bastard hard after injection..sometimes it helps me...then i go work glutes or legs to move the stuff around.

nimanas is offline New Member
    bro i got the exact same problem the lump in my ass is killing me right now except im using prop so its not really giving me the time between injections to recover as much...

I think you should be ok I think its more of a reaction from aggrivating the scar tissue more than anything

thats what i was wondering, if it had to do with scar tissue. never seems to be a big prob just very annoying. have a hard time finding a place to hit when the next shot comes around. i was almost wondering if it was some sort of allergic reaction or something?

marsab73 is offline Junior Member
    What Size Of Needle You Using...make Sure Its Always Sterile....i Usually Run The Barrell Under Running Hot Water...it Appears To Breakdown The Oil Based Aas....make Sure Your Glute Is Completely Relaxed....also Perhaps Rubbing The Shot After Will Help Relieve Some Pain.....but Every Person Is Different...good Luck Bud...

using 1.5 by 23g and i do rub it in. seems to help if i do it directly before i go to bed

frank12391 is offline Member
    I have the same problem. Frequent injections in the same localised area causes the muscle fibres to knot. We prob' keep injecting gear in an area where it has not yet disipated. If you can immagine tapestry, thats what your muscle fibres look like under a microscope. There gear has to sit between those fibres so the volume of the muscle expands.

evil pepsi is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frank12391
    I have the same problem. Frequent injections in the same localised area causes the muscle fibres to knot. We prob' keep injecting gear in an area where it has not yet disipated. If you can immagine tapestry, thats what your muscle fibres look like under a microscope. There gear has to sit between those fibres so the volume of the muscle expands.

Thread Information