king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Might not have a kickstart.

Ok I am starting my cycle on Monday. Test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week. I also want to do a dbol kickstart. 1-4 30mg/day. I have my test but my dbol has not come in yet, and unless it comes in Monday I might have to start without it. It has been close to a month waiting on the dbol. It is in paper form so I don't think customs has got it. But my question is, what would the difference in gains be with a dbol kickstart or without a kick start?

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Ok I am starting my cycle on Monday. Test e for 12 weeks @ 500mg/week. I also want to do a dbol kickstart. 1-4 30mg/day. I have my test but my dbol has not come in yet, and unless it comes in Monday I might have to start without it. It has been close to a month waiting on the dbol. It is in paper form so I don't think customs has got it. But my question is, what would the difference in gains be with a dbol kickstart or without a kick start?
    Wow, if you ordered your paper from the main man, I can't believe it has been a month. My first order from him took 4 days and my second order took 7 days, because of the holidays. Dbol is used to put a jumpstart on your cycle so I don't think it would be a problem to start it a week or so late, or just start your cycle a little later.

Quote Originally Posted by samcam
    Wow, if you ordered your paper from the main man, I can't believe it has been a month. My first order from him took 4 days and my second order took 7 days, because of the holidays. Dbol is used to put a jumpstart on your cycle so I don't think it would be a problem to start it a week or so late, or just start your cycle a little later.
    I think I will have to just start the dbol a little later, I don't want to put this off anymore, and yeah I got my paper from the main man, I got my test there too, and the test got here in like 6 days. So I just hope it comes Monday or really soon there after, I just never thought it would take this long. Makes me think about placing a second order just in case.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Just start without it, and run the dbol next cycle.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Dude i was going to start my cycle on the first. But i did not have my drol. so now i will be starting monday.

You just need to hole off a few more day. The d-bol will be worth it when it comes.

Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    Just start without it, and run the dbol next cycle.
    Might have too, I just didn't want to wait around for the gains from the test. Maybe letters take longer than packages because of the holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    Dude i was going to start my cycle on the first. But i did not have my drol. so now i will be starting monday.

You just need to hole off a few more day. The d-bol will be worth it when it comes.
    Maybe your right, I think I might place another order of dbol , because it's pretty cheap.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    e-mail your soure and see what the hell it is.

P.m with who it was

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    e-mail your soure and see what the hell it is.

P.m with who it was
    PM sent.

Thread Information