firedso is offline Junior Member

Cure to acne , snail creme?

Wow their is really some promoting about the product Celltone (Atleast in my country) which is suppose to be some sort of snail slime/creme. I heard people saying it removes all your pimples/acne within 2 weeks. Now i was a bit sceptic about it myself first. I thought just another ad. But a friend of mine bought it and he had pretty bad acne and i did see very good improvement when i saw him the last time. Ive bin browsing as much forum as i can and i hear a lot of positive feedback. Now because i,m quite poor i still dont wanna buy it until i,m absolutely sure so i was wondering if mabye any of you guys tryed it? I have no idea if its even known in the U.S. But i,m sure you can order it in there as well. If its true what they say it doesn,t only remove all acne but also all acne scars in just matter of days. It sounds so crazy and i couldn,t believe but seeing the results my friend had and the feedback i read in forums i,m really beginning to question that this stuff could actually be real. Anyway does anyone at all here tryed it or is willing to try it?

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, try this one in the AR spa forum...alot of talk about acne remedies there.

Personally, I've never heard of it.

firedso is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    Bro, try this one in the AR spa forum...alot of talk about acne remedies there.

Personally, I've never heard of it.

Well i made a topic their no reply whatsoever. I,m a bit shocked that people are not interested in this stuff as it could be a cure for acne and scars. I just ordered it 5 mins ago. Il see if this topic gets any reply,s. If so il let you guys know if it did anything for me. I expect to recieve it tuesday.

Thread Information