Thread: eq cycle

bigweso is offline New Member

eq cycle

im looking at running a cutting cycle of 300mg eq week for 10 weeks plus 50 mg of winny at week 6 eod. this may seem a strange question but is it possible to still run an eca stack alongside this to keep me motivated and keep the eq cravings away..any advice would be much appreciated.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    I dont like eq anyway, and I hate winny lol, but I would say run eq at at least 400mg, any less than that it really isnt that good. You should run a test of some variety, prop would be best for cutting, and at 500 mg would do nicely. With some adex in there to keep of any bloat, you would have a nice cutting cycle.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigweso
    im looking at running a cutting cycle of 300mg eq week for 10 weeks plus 50 mg of winny at week 6 eod. this may seem a strange question but is it possible to still run an eca stack alongside this to keep me motivated and keep the eq cravings away..any advice would be much appreciated.
    Wasted cycle IMO...You run Test @ 500 mgs EW and your add some good weight to yourself..Cycles are only complicated if you make them

bigweso is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice lads...your experience is far greater than mine

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    For me,running EQ less than 600mg/week is a waste of time.You are going to have different opinions on EQ,some love it,some hate it.I love EQ for vascularity but it's not great for bulking.....again,thats the way EQ works for me.

LPR.

Thread Information