Thread: Headache Fix?

Dexta is offline Associate Member

Headache Fix?

Hey guys, I am currently on Day 6 of my cycle. Kickstarting with 40mg/ED of D-bol and my strength gains have been great and have already put on 2-3 lbs. However I am getting pretty bad headaches. It seems like I have them most of the time. Not bad throughout the day, just a bit of a nag. However, sometimes after and during workouts they can be worse. What is your suggestion to help this? Is it safe to take something like aspirin with this?? Any help would really be appreciated. THANKS!

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexta
    Hey guys, I am currently on Day 6 of my cycle. Kickstarting with 40mg/ED of D-bol and my strength gains have been great and have already put on 2-3 lbs. However I am getting pretty bad headaches. It seems like I have them most of the time. Not bad throughout the day, just a bit of a nag. However, sometimes after and during workouts they can be worse. What is your suggestion to help this? Is it safe to take something like aspirin with this?? Any help would really be appreciated. THANKS!
    I'll let you all in on a secret...If the headaches are running from the back of the neck to the forehead, then buy you some of the Activon (made by headon) and rub some on the neck...the headache will dissappear within minutes.

Now if not from the neck to the forehead, then the problem is probably from the gear causing addditional water retention and a rise in B/P
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-07-2007 at 10:01 AM.

Thread Information