rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Home On R&R from sandbox..need help

Hey bros I head back in a few days back and was wondering if my chances would be ok to sneak a 50cc body of enan back to sandbox..I know they did a thorough check on our way here but I heard they dont on way back..anyone know?

Thanks
    rdl

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    Hey bros I head back in a few days back and was wondering if my chances would be ok to sneak a 50cc body of enan back to sandbox..I know they did a thorough check on our way here but I heard they dont on way back..anyone know?

Thanks
    rdl
    Who the hell is going to answer such a question...Hey it's your life, do what you want to do and don't ask us bros something this goofy
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-07-2007 at 09:49 AM.

stick boy is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jefferey
    Who the hell is going to answer such a question...Hey it's your life, do what you want to do and don't ask us bros something this goofy
    Maybe somebody that has went back? The guy is asking for someone with experience, you bring nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by stick boy
    Maybe somebody that has went back? The guy is asking for someone with experience, you bring nothing.
    No I answered the question properly...Hey people run gear through the borders...Are you going to go out on a limb if your one of them (because you have experience) and state on this board to go for it and how? Get real...I brought plenty to this thread and I think it's a bad idea...Is that what you wanted to hear bro?

I came to this site to help those with questions about the use and dosage of gear...I didn't come here to tell others how to buy, sell, sourse or traffic gear and never will give any info on the above.
    Last edited by Jefferey; 01-07-2007 at 10:09 AM.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Bump for rdl

I came to this site to help those with questions about the use and dosage of gear...I didn't come here to tell others how to buy, sell, sourse or traffic gear and never will give any info on the above.
    Really...invited by who to "help"

If you had nothing to offer this soldier
    then you should not post anything at all.
    Relax pal..he didnt ask what your bitchin
    about,he simply asked if anyone has gone
    through this.
    If you looking for high post counts,hit the
    lounge and the whore thread is my advice.

EDIT: BTW...a simple PM can answer his ?
    Last edited by SS1476; 01-07-2007 at 11:30 AM.

vermin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Bump for rdl

Correct. No one knows who the hell you are, and the way you are starting off no one wants to.

As to the topic of the thread, do you have a reason to think that the redeploy search would be different from the initial?

Oh, and a genuine "thank you" for your service. Never forget you are an American hero.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Hooah!

Rangerdude,

A couple things are in your favor: A) you are on return status not intitial deployment B) you have an idea of the search protocol.

IMO, you have a good chance of going back w/ your Test E. My Bros in the 3rd ID and some Batboys have had success, but were not thrilled with the food and training facilities available to them and considered the run a waste. Just some food for thought. Best of Luck, stay Strac, and Lead The Way! Hooah!

G74

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, seems like if your deployed you probably dont have a lot of down time or great food. But if you had great conditions then why would you want to import your gear when IM assuming your going to a place where gear is legal and from what i hear is somewhat easy to get.

RangerD. Do you have time and food?

How easy would it be for you to score gear when you get back?(I AM ABSOULTLY NOT ASKING YOU FOR SOURCE REASONS!!!!)

vermin is offline Member
    There's a thread on International laws/availability, including Iraq.

Bump for rdl

Relax pal..he didnt ask what your bitchin
    about,he simply asked if anyone has gone
    through this.
    If you looking for high post counts,hit the
    lounge and the whore thread is my advice.

EDIT: BTW...a simple PM can answer his ?
    Oh I got you all..I should have said go ahead and if you get caught no biggy...Bullshit...Service or no service..Getting caught going through international borders with contraband is not going to be a good thing in my view....What all you all a bunch of 10 yr olds..I'm not looking for post counts Lad...What do you have 1500 in 6 months...In 6 month, I may have 600....So now who's the post whore.

I'm done with this thread and will go about my business on more interesting threads like how many mg of test should I use on my first cycle?..Or how many drop equals 1cc of nolva....

Oh I got you all..I should have said go ahead and if you get caught no biggy...Bullshit...Service or no service..Getting caught going through international borders with contraband is not going to be a good thing in my view....What all you all a bunch of 10 yr olds..I'm not looking for post counts Lad...What do you have 1500 in 6 months...In 6 month, I may have 600....So now who's the post whore.

I'm done with this thread and will go about my business on more interesting threads like how many mg of test should I use on my first cycle?..Or how many drop equals 1cc of nolva....

6 months... Im here over two years

What the hell is this guy talking about...

hddp is offline Junior Member

One thing I have learned on this site, keep your mouth shut, listen to experience, and contribute where you can...or get bashed. Kind of like life I guess...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    OK guys enough of this bullshit, here is Rule Number 4, start abiding by it or I will make sure it is executed

4. We have a strict NO FLAME POLICY. if you continually post harrassing other members, while offering no helpful or useful information, you will be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    OK guys enough of this bullshit, here is Rule Number 4, start abiding by it or I will make sure it is executed

4. We have a strict NO FLAME POLICY. if you continually post harrassing other members, while offering no helpful or useful information, you will be banned.
    I agree.
    Post #2 was not a way to go about a reply.
    A usefull reply was given in post #7 to rdl's ?

Jeffrey,w/ no direspect..you can be nicer...
    Last edited by SS1476; 01-07-2007 at 10:25 PM.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Soldier, X 1st Force out of Camp Pendleton here. I have gone through return deployment overseas a thousand times with Uncle Sam and have found that the military is usually concerned with the things that you did while on leave such as rec drugs and security. As long as you were a good boy in those regards I think you will find yourself ok.

Are you flying commercial, or are you hitching a ride on a transport plane?

Where area are you flying out of? Certain cities are harder on soldiers than others. Don't come out and tell the board which city your are flying out of, but rather pm me if you like.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Military transport is your best bet, no searches, no customs.

zipster_dude is offline Associate Member
    Transport plane is great, but id depends on what base or "city" you fly out of. Some bored MP's get a little crazy sometimes and if they catch you with it Uncle Sam gets involved where as customs officers in airports will most often "relieve" you of your contraband and send you on your way.

Nice to see a fellow Marine on here bro!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I guess he could suitcase it

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I guess he could suitcase it
    You need to post more. I like looking at your avy.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    You need to post more. I like looking at your avy.
    Not for long

Jeffy,
    How is this question goofy? Im not even gonna waste my time on a little prick like you. Jeffy this is RdL...out

Oh yea we do have a pretty nice gym with decent food..I drink a shit load of muscle milk and try to eat right. I have 8 more months and Ill be fvking back..Great to post again on the board...wish I had more time to post like I have in past especially while on a cycle...I been taking a ugl test over there but no one has even heard of it when I ask..Is there anyone I can pm that may know of this company.
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 01-08-2007 at 01:19 AM.

Jason865 is offline Banned
    I agree with Jefferey, it's your life so do what you like. Running drugs across the boarder is a risk you take alone, just be sure you know the law before you do it.

You and Jeffys probaley the same guy...Read my question more carefully ok..Its common sense to know its against the law to bring gear to the sandbox especially being in the military but my question wasnt if it was or against the law......Read my question again very slowly then if you can help me with the answer please reply but if you cant...start your own posts about being careful with drugs..oh yea and all the laws..

thanx
    rdl

Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    I agree with Jefferey, it's your life so do what you like. Running drugs across the boarder is a risk you take alone, just be sure you know the law before you do it.

You and Jeffys probaley the same guy...Read my question more carefully ok..Its common sense to know its against the law to bring gear to the sandbox especially being in the military but my question wasnt if it was or against the law......Read my question again very slowly then if you can help me with the answer please reply but if you cant...start your own posts about being careful with drugs..oh yea and all the laws..

thanx
    rdl
    Ask a mod to check both our IP's and then you will see we are not.

As for your question it has been answered so now do what ever you want son.

robloe30 is offline New Member
    Hey Bro I got stuff OUT no problem, meaning I got everything I needed from the locals! No need to take it with you. Just ask the locals they get great gear believe it not!!! It was all Organon. Great ****. Hope that helps, But no they don't check you coming in like they did going out.

Quote Originally Posted by robloe30
    Hey Bro I got stuff OUT no problem, meaning I got everything I needed from the locals! No need to take it with you. Just ask the locals they get great gear believe it not!!! It was all Organon. Great ****. Hope that helps, But no they don't check you coming in like they did going out.
    Yeah, that is true, just ask the contractors at the gym. Those guys are huge, and there was a lot of juice flying around out there.

vecchio82 is offline Junior Member
    Yeah man, either ask a contractor or hit up a pharmacy. I am a contractor in the balkans and you can just hit up your local pharmacy for 100% real stuff, for really cheap. Some won't sell them to you, they are afraid you are undercover police, so find one who does. Good luck! Stay safe!

You really have nothing to offer here.
    Therefore,you should not have posted.

As for your question it has been answered so now do what ever you want son.
    CORRECT.
    All the more reason your posts are not helpful.
    It was answered before you even posted,so keep
    you son sarcasm to yourself Jason boy..

You really have nothing to offer here.
    Therefore,you should not have posted.
    I offered advice/opinin. If you dont agree fine, but this is not your thread so keep to the topic.

I offered advice/opinin. If you dont agree fine, but this is not your thread so keep to the topic.

You think your cool huhhh

You offered nothing but common sence and
    not even close to what he wanted to know.

You think your cool huhhh

You offered nothing but common sence and
    not even close to what he wanted to know.
    I agree with you 100% I did offer basic common sence. I am not here to give bad advice.

Hey bros I appreciate the advise and input. I was down to 10% bodyfat 184lbs before i went on R&R which was on 26th of dec and Im already up to 204 lbs from eating holiday food plus lots of candy with my kids and wife. Out of 15 days here I think I only worked out maybe 4 days...lol..Its hard to do when you been away wife and 3 kids for 7 months all together. Well I leave in a few days and know its gonna be hard as hell getting on the plane leaving family behind but Ill try to keep myself occupied over there when we arent doing 5-8 day missions which makes lifting difficult. Ill keep in touch with ya and maybe post some cool pics from there.

Thanx
    rdl

vermin is offline Member
    Good luck and stay safe.

Hey bros I appreciate the advise and input. I was down to 10% bodyfat 184lbs before i went on R&R which was on 26th of dec and Im already up to 204 lbs from eating holiday food plus lots of candy with my kids and wife. Out of 15 days here I think I only worked out maybe 4 days...lol..Its hard to do when you been away wife and 3 kids for 7 months all together. Well I leave in a few days and know its gonna be hard as hell getting on the plane leaving family behind but Ill try to keep myself occupied over there when we arent doing 5-8 day missions which makes lifting difficult. Ill keep in touch with ya and maybe post some cool pics from there.

Thanx
    rdl
    Ok lets try from a different angle...Your in the service...50 ml's cost me about $40 to make...I just can't imagine getting caught with $40 worth the contraband and taking a chance with a dis-honorable discharge or something worst if you get caught with it by some international agency....That is something that would hang with you for the rest of your life...So why chance it...I mean jesus just how much larger do you think your going to get with 50 mls of Test or whatever....

Now I'm going to add to something....All of these sites are watched..Then you put up on the board (god knows who is watching this site) about taking contraband across international borders.....

Ok so I was not trying to be rude when I said it is your life and you have to do what you feel is best....As for me I wouldn't chance it if every swinging dick on this board said you could get away with it...Hey it's not there butts if you get caught is it..

So you have a man here close to 60 yrs old advising you not to do it...

Jeffy,
    How is this question goofy? Im not even gonna waste my time on a little prick like you. Jeffy this is RdL...out
    Looking at your arm in your Avatar I'm a lot bigger then you for a little prick that you called me...What does that make you?.....I'm 59 yrs old 6' tall, 260lbs with 20.5" arms cold....You consider me a little prick.....cool I can deal with that....Can't wait until I'm a bigger prick...Maybe 280 with 22' arms cold

Wow, lots of flaming going on here, should have brought some marshmallows.

evergain26 is offline Junior Member
    Hey brother, just get the shit from your interperter for a buck an amp! Save yourself the trouble. Good luck and thanks!

Thread Information