tryingtogain is offline Member

if i take gear or prohormones will i get more body hair?

if i take gear or prohormones will i get more body hair? and someone on roids or prohormones are u suppost to take them every few hrs to keep levels in your body up? plz help me on this subject i am thinking about taking gear but i cant get any so i might go with prohormones.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Woah!! Hold on man. First of all, fuck prohormones. I just wrote a long post a few days ago describing my experience and dissapointment with prohormones, using a very large and expensive stack (Anotesten, Acetebolon 2, Nortesten, & cell tech was the stack). But I really don't feel like writing it down again, so maybe you can look for it on the forum somewhere. Not to flame you, but by the sound of that post it seems you are not yet adequately educated to begin AS. You've got to do a lot of research on the subject before you decide if AS is right for you, but I'm sure you've already heard that. I can tell you that, in my experience, AS gave me excellent results at a MUCH lower price that the prohormones that delivered results that are dwarfed in comparison to the AS. One thing I have said before is that if I knew the difference between Prohormones and AS a few years ago, then I would be a lot bigger, a lot stronger, and I would have a lot more money.
    As far as the body hair question, I never noticed any increased growth of body hair while on AS or prohormones. I did however, notice accelerated growth in facial hair. My suggestion is just to shave off all body hair anyway. It was cool to be hairy in the 80's but Don Johnson sucks now anyways and chicks like a smooth, hairless physique.

no i dont want to have anymore hair than i already have.

prohormones and steriods put more testerone into your body so wouldnt u get more body hair? i mean if im gonna take gear the gains would be nice but i sure dont want to be anymore hairy the rest of my life ahhh!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I have definetely gotten more body hair but it is hard to tell if it is from AAS use or just age. You are not going to notice any significant body hair growth from one cycle but after a few you may well. That is why God made cute oriental girls that wax me all over.

well then that sucks ass man i dont wna get anymore body hair i mean im not a monkey but i dont want anymore body hair. hmmmmmmmm im still deciding then

alevok Guest
    Androgens (test) causes more hair than anabolics(primo). I grew some hair on my chest and my back but just a little and so far I have done 10-12 cycles already. You can always shave in a minute but you cant grow muscle in one minute. Dont be afraid of getting little hair.

reli is offline Junior Member
    i will tell my exp with prehormones few yrs ago
    i got more hair than i ever got from doing roids(3 cycles) no weight or mass gains and a little bit in strength gain.in my opinion that stuff is garbage(andro)and i would not be surprised if it had more side efffects than certain steroids .there is a lot of hype about supp these days in my opinion they are garbage if you do or buy anything bodyenhancing steroid its the only way to go.one more thing the only supplements that i advice u to buy its protein,which is only food,creatine it works as far as putting on weight and strength but i dont like its side affects and ephedrine good for loosing weight and exellent for energy as fro the rest they are just ripp off

Well played, reli. Moral of the story: Fuck supps and Fuck prohormones and Fuck Natalie Portman if you ever get the chance.
    Seriously though, about body hair, I didn't start shaving my body hair until about a year ago. It was a really good decision though, and I will never go back to hair again. I am fine shaving 2 or 3 times a week, and girls like it better. Give it a shot!!

ok thanks guys. but i have a problem shaving my back is a bitch to do. and i cant get all the places on the back i mean dam its so hard to get back there what should i do? also the hair on my back isnt that bad but i dont like it im afraid if i shave it its gonna grow thinker and blacker. any suggestions or help on these 2 would be greatly appreciated thanks.

reli is offline Junior Member
    one day when u become well off go get them removed profesionally with laser untill then use nair or something to get rid of them if u cant reach your back get someone else doing it for you(girlfriend)

Yeah, if you have a girlfriend get her to do it.
    In my experience, most of my freinds are too homophobic to help out on the back hair. But, find a buddy of yours who is into bodybuilding or who also has back hair they would like to get rid of. These types of people shoulnd't mind helping you....they will understand.
    Also, about the hair getting thicker from shaving, it really doesn't do that. I read an article several weeks ago on the subject and it was really quite interesting. It was quite long, but said that hair growing in thicker from shaving is a myth. A lot of people think it grows thicker from shaving, but when you start shaving, you are usually hitting puberty, or are still growing, and your hair is going to grow in thicker anyways.

Thread Information