reppedout1 is offline Member

aspiration with glute shots?

hello everyone!wondering is it absolutely necessary to aspirate when u hit glutes/i've been injecting my quads now for 8 weeks and i think i need to change it up because every shot seems to be gettin more painful,i don't really know why because i'm using the samre gear,maybe scar tissue buildup?i just don't know how i'll aspirate beings it is hard to reach around to that area for me.i've been practicing using a syringe with no needle,i know sounds funny.thanks!!

THE PUMP is offline Member
    aspirateing should be done were ever you inject bro just for safety

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 02:35 PM.

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    If you dont aspirate & you inject into the bloodsteam, you will wish you aspirated. ALWAYS ASPIRATE- NO EXCEPTIONS.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjakked
    If you dont aspirate & you inject into the bloodsteam, you will wish you aspirated. ALWAYS ASPIRATE- NO EXCEPTIONS.
    That girl in your avy is smokin. I like that sweaty look. Damn! Anyways, a lot of times aspiration is easy, so why not do it. For some reason, when I hit up lats I have a hell of a time aspirating so I don't. Just being honest. Definately not saying it's for everyone. But anytime I can do it, I do it. Injecting in a vein, from what I've heard does suck LOL. I think I may have done it a bit the other day. After the injection my face immediately started to blush and sweat and I was coughin my a*s off. It had to have been something like that. Even at that though, I don't think it was a direct hit because my symptoms were much more mild than some of those I've read here, and the coughing went away after like 10-15 minutes as opposed to 30 or 40. Hope things are goin well for ya getnjakked. ttyl

Thread Information